The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

More copies of The Order got put up. Grabbed that and a portable Vita charger. 

This new rewards setup is real nice. Hope to see the digital games come back today too!

I wonder if my Twitter notifications are borked because I have them turned on for ONPS but I didn't get receive any. Oh well, at least I got a copy of Driveclub. 

I wonder if my Twitter notifications are borked because I have them turned on for ONPS but I didn't get receive any. Oh well, at least I got a copy of Driveclub.
I have the same problem. I think its not our fault. Either its on Twitters end or maybe they can disable mobile notifications from their twitter profile.

I ordered.

The Order: 1886

Ratchet & Clank Pen

Drive Club

Little Big Planet 3 PS4

Knack

Hoodie Zip Up

Jacket

Beanie

Back Pack

Minecraft PS4

Just got LBP3 and Drive Club :D (new PS4 owner all I have is MGSV:GZ)
Thinking about getting TLOU:R
Bummed I missed out on the DS4s :(

*edit
Ordered The last of Us: Remastered. Plus that weird Ratchet and Clank pen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. At least they are updating the rewards more often.
It's aight, I wasn't on the ball with the catalog today anyway. I saw the PS4 Camera for a brief second on my phone but it was gone by the time I got to my laptop. I'm guessing there will be plenty of restocks for the PS4 stuff over the next few months anyway.

[quote name="Kolma" post="12644641" timestamp="1429241938"]How many points for Bloodborne?
Is it advocate only? (lost my advocate :( )[/quote]
I don't think there is such a thing anymore.

When you purchase a software title, how long will it take for you to receive the code and where will it show up?
Pretty sure those are retail copies not digital.
Digital games are $5, Retail are $10
Had me scared half to death that I just bought 3 digital games.

Oh. I bought drive club and it said Software PS4 Driveclub. The wording made me assume it was digital since some of the games on the catalog didn't have the "Software" title in it.

Thanks.

I figured they did away with it. I didn't see it listed anywhere so I was getting mad because I also didn't see Bloodborne or the DS4s. I'm assuming those just sold out pretty fast then.
They sold out fast man. Like Bloodborne was up, and they had 14 copies or so. Gone...and I'm not sure how many DS4 they had.

I didn't realize this came back... I grabbed the water bottle for now lol. The pillow is tempting, if anybody gets one and has a picture you should post it!

Today I got my PS4 Camera and Driveclub that I ordered on April 10th. Shipping time appears to be similar to the older site, which is unfortunate. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose. I at least wish I had tracking (which is now not available on the site anymore).

Today I got my PS4 Camera and Driveclub that I ordered on April 10th. Shipping time appears to be similar to the older site, which is unfortunate. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose. I at least wish I had tracking (which is now not available on the site anymore).
So about 7 business days. Not terrible, and definitely not something to complain about. So I should expect my items by the 30th.
Gonna be a long wait :( only games I have for my PS4 currently are PS+ offerings, MGSV:GZ, and Watch_Dogs.

So for the ppl who ordered the accessories and games, do they slashed the UPC code? I know the games they did before. Made the case really bad.

[quote name="CocoCrisps" post="12652065" timestamp="1429622019"]So for the ppl who ordered the accessories and games, do they slashed the UPC code? I know the games they did before. Made the case really bad.[/quote]
The game case was slashed but the camera box had no markings.

Yes. At least last time I bought infamous in Sept -oct before they went down. Wish they didn't like expertzone.
He said "I know the games they did before."

He talking about since it went up this April. Some people have gotten their items already.

Would be REALLY nice if they didn't slash the games :(
I couldn't flip my tearaway cover cause of it.

They slash the UPC's because of ingrates that would commit fraud with their employer or rival retail stores and try and return the items for money back or exchange @ full price. Like most things in life, assholes ruined something for those that weren't shitty people. Personally, the slashed UPC's doesn't bother me anyways since I collect my games and rarely ever sell them after I beat them.

They slash the UPC's because of ingrates that would commit fraud with their employer or rival retail stores and try and return the items for money back or exchange @ full price. Like most things in life, assholes ruined something for those that weren't shitty people. Personally, the slashed UPC's doesn't bother me anyways since I collect my games and rarely ever sell them after I beat them.
They bother me BECAUSE I collect my games.

Which is dumb because you can still trade games in with the slashed UPC.

I normally will swap the cases out with ones that get traded in at work so I don't have to keep the slashed upc. You could always ask at your local GameStop to swap the cases they are normally pretty cool about stuff like that

I think he was saying that some people will buy the game and try to trade it in still sealed for full price at a store thus making a $50 profit and taking the game away from people that actually want to play it. The store most likely wont take a game in for that price with a slashed UPC.

I don't think there is an issue with people trading games in after they play them, but you will still have people that only buy the game to trade it in for store credit. I have a feeling the RLS sites are going to be switching to digital to prevent that from happening in the future (which may be a while down the road considering how long things were shut down at Sony when they said it would only be a couple weeks)

Did anyone who ordered Bloodborne get their copy yet? I'm dying to play it lol

I really wish they would add tracking information. And I don't mean like how they used to randomly give you tracking numbers for some orders instead of all of them.

By the last shipment speed maybe at the end of this week but they tweeted that the shipment hadn't gone out as of early this week. Long story short, we have no idea.

They said on Twitter there will be another update on Monday along with more digital games. I guess they're going to be doing all updates on Monday's from now on.

They bother me BECAUSE I collect my games.
Well, in that case then I'd say you need to weigh the cost of a game against whether you can deal with a slashed UPC or not. Yes, $10 is a damn fine price, but if the slashed UPC is going to drive you bonkers then you should be scouring CAG for retail deals on the game.

"Trade-in"? Yes. "Exchange" or "return"? No. You're not getting full retail value for a game you get from RLS unless you're committing fraud. And yes, it's still fraud if you're tricking some poor teenager at GameStop or Best Buy that doesn't know better.

bread's done
Back