The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Goddamn I wanted that PS4. At $160 I would have bought it but at the earlier price of $310 they were shameful additions when considering ebay had better bundles for the same price. Rewards my ass.
The 25,000 point deficit killed it for me. Equates out to about 8 games going at 3,000 a piece

Not sure if I just have bad luck, but the my code for Star Wars Battlefront didn't work, said it was already used. Just a heads up for those looking to buy it.

Not sure if I just have bad luck, but the my code for Star Wars Battlefront didn't work, said it was already used. Just a heads up for those looking to buy it.
It worked for me, so some are working. Sorry to hear that. I can confirm that fallout includes the season pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem with Life Is Strange when trying to redeem it via console, but it then worked on the SOE website. If you haven't already, maybe try both methods to see if it'll go through.

That's amazing. Has anyone found out if Battlefront includes the season pass?
It is the Deluxe Edition, but not the Ultimate Deluxe (which includes the season pass). Also does not unlock the season pass. Being that it's $50 in its own right, will likely be another 3K point thing - if they put anything up for it.

Wow. They've been coming through with great games. I was able to get a pipboy edition so I'm not mad, but from here on out I think I am going to wait before purchasing games. 

I had the same problem with Life Is Strange when trying to redeem it via console, but it then worked on the SOE website. If you haven't already, maybe try both methods to see if it'll go through.
Yeah tried the website, still not working. Guess I just got a bad code.

Weird damn app bug. After taking a quiz (or just opening one and pressing 'Maybe Later') I noticed the tournaments come up for me. Looks like its worth 1000 points, 17 questions. Its the only way I can get it to show up 

bread's done
Back