The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Just nabbed Fallout, I don't have an active PS+ right now so it makes a bit more sense than Battlefront. (And the fact that I don't have enough points for both :p)

I ordered Fallout since it had the season pass but the site did not generate a code. I'm hoping it is just slow doing so because of heavy traffic.

Ugh, got fuck ed for Fallout. Site crashed when entering my card, now it's almost OOS and they haven't cancelled my order from an hour ago....

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have a code in confirmation email also
I guess the site crashed while I was checking out. My order was created and I was charged, but all the site shows is that the order was created. The only email I received was for the created order. Now I'm sad and holding our hope for a miracle.

I guess the site crashed while I was checking out. My order was created and I was charged, but all the site shows is that the order was created. The only email I received was for the created order. Now I'm sad and holding our hope for a miracle.
Same here.... Have to wait until they cancel it and give you the ability to buy it again... But right now only 4 left in stock. This sucks. :[

Fallout 4 is officially gone. Hopefully 1 or 2 more pop up due to cart issues so everybody here who got dicked out on crash-orders get another chance.

Just a FYI, some of the people with first round Battlefront codes that worked are still getting a 2nd code. Buddy just shared his with me since I was lacking points  :bow:

Just a FYI, some of the people with first round Battlefront codes that worked are still getting a 2nd code. Buddy just shared his with me since I was lacking points :bow:
Friendly advice: In the "Hardware" Section, check out the Playstation 4 quiz. It looks like they added a 500 point survey for the 3.0 update. Not aware if this was brought up beforehand. And that's awesome someone sent you an extra code! Wish I had a coworker that was on RLS to do it for me.

Just a FYI, some of the people with first round Battlefront codes that worked are still getting a 2nd code. Buddy just shared his with me since I was lacking points :bow:
Dang. Wish I had enough points for an initial code. If anyone happens to have an extra they'd like to part with, let me know

Damn, guess they changed their system. Had it in my cart but it got deleted halfway through checkout. You used to keep it in there for an hour before, and as long as it was in your cart you had it secured.  :wall:

Damn, guess they changed their system. Had it in my cart but it got deleted halfway through checkout. You used to keep it in there for an hour before, and as long as it was in your cart you had it secured. :wall:
Purely speculation, but maybe it's different for items that are at risk of selling out. This is the second time a handful has trickled in; Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for you sir.

I got a working replacement code for SW:BF--they emailed me and told me it had been added to the "my codes" section.

Damn, missed both SW:B and Fallout 4 because of work and errands after. If only I'd taken my lunch break half an hour later, I'd have been ready to buy them when they went live.

Just curious, how many did they put up for SW:B and Fallout 4? Too bad they didn't have as many codes as they did for COD.

Damn, missed both SW:B and Fallout 4 because of work and errands after. If only I'd taken my lunch break half an hour later, I'd have been ready to buy them when they went live.

Just curious, how many did they put up for SW:B and Fallout 4? Too bad they didn't have as many codes as they did for COD.
About 500 each give or take

Yeah definitely appreciate the upped amount for the latest releases, but the ninja updates are tough to predict. Fallout was a pleasant, albeit total surprise. 

And why so early today? Haha

bread's done
Back