The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

They never accepted my Twitter request so if they've updated could someone post the tweet?

The webpage layout has changed slightly, so the skeleton team they have working the site are back at work.

They never accepted my Twitter request so if they've updated could someone post the tweet?
The webpage layout has changed slightly, so the skeleton team they have working the site are back at work.
They don't announce it on twitter anymore. No real reason right now to even bother following them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's to hoping that The Witness comes to the catalog so I can witness the experience...Corny pun, but I had to. Lol. I'll be checking the catalog like a Hawk!

Here's to hoping that The Witness comes to the catalog so I can witness the experience...Corny pun, but I had to. Lol. I'll be checking the catalog like a Hawk!
Oh come on ... why would you say that? I was gonna buy it today and didn't even think about it coming to the catalog. Now I'm gonna wait a while before I buy it if I can get it for cheaper lol

Just a heads up for anyone doing the new Destiny quiz, two of the answers are currently wrong.

Q: Which of the following Exotic weapons from Destiny does NOT currently have a Year 2 Variant in the Taken King?

A: MIDA Multi-Tool
and

Q; PlayStation is the best place to play Destiny because PlayStation Players recieve....

A: Exclusive Strikes
Here I thought that all of the time I've wasted on that damn game was finally going to come in handy, seeing as my current loadout includes both a year two Mida and a full set of PS exclusive armor.

is it wrong to post all the answers to the quizzes here? i dont see ppl posting any answers besides the corrected ones.
I'd probably say no, that would kind of defeat the spirit of on.playstation to me. I do actually learn things from the quizzes (especially the ones I get wrong, lol). Though I do wonder sometimes how some people have upwards of 100,000+ points when they were doing the auctions a few years ago. To be fair though a Sony rep has never come to my store to hand out points cards, if one were to make friends with such a person. ;)

If an answer is wrong, I don't see the harm in pointing it out here, otherwise logically speaking, no one would pass that test the first time.

Actually you shouldn't post the answers here as that's why the last thread got banned and it took a while for us to get the mods to allow us to create this one again.

I think it's alright if you post errors like above but otherwise posting answers should be prohibited.

Damn, an extra 300 point would have been nice to have considering how rarely they post quizzes these days but that one was just brutal. I miss the days when the RLS team would actually provide documentation to read up on with quizzes instead of just throwing questions at you that are even tough to find by googling.

Lost the bonus due to the bullshit sparrow racing league question that doesn't have the answer anywhere on the page.
There is way to much of that this past year. The answers should be somewhere in the provided reading material or video, not some google search. Sometimes I just have to guess the answer.

There is way to much of that this past year. The answers should be somewhere in the provided reading material or video, not some google search. Sometimes I just have to guess the answer.
I hate that as well. I play most of the games that we have quizzes for, but sometimes I have to hit up Google for more information...

I hate that as well. I play most of the games that we have quizzes for, but sometimes I have to hit up Google for more information...
Yeah, the annoying thing is that the purpose of the RLS is to teach us about the games, even ones we play but to learn even more, so that we can relay that information to customers to help them with their purchase decisions. Throwing us to the wolves with quizzes with no documentation or information to read up on doesn't benefit anyone.

Yeah, the annoying thing is that the purpose of the RLS is to teach us about the games, even ones we play but to learn even more, so that we can relay that information to customers to help them with their purchase decisions. Throwing us to the wolves with quizzes with no documentation or information to read up on doesn't benefit anyone.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Most of the customers I interacted didn't want specifics about games, just wanted the deals. I work merchandising now so I hardly interact with customers so I know how hard it can be to sell without the proper info. Most of my interactions came from my own experiences.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Most of the customers I interacted didn't want specifics about games, just wanted the deals. I work merchandising now so I hardly interact with customers so I know how hard it can be to sell without the proper info. Most of my interactions came from my own experiences.
It's not even really specifics, it's just having knowledge available to help you when you talk to customers. I can't count how many times I've talked to customers about games I've never even played but that I was knowledgeable about due to reading up on the games online, on the RLS, in magazines, from message boards, etc. But I digress. Back on topic, I wonder if they're going to add Gravity Rush Remastered to the catalog. With GCU I can get it for about $25 so if they throw up some $5 digital codes I'll have to seriously weigh whether I'd rather keep the 3000 or so points or save the $20. Also I miss the chats and promotions where they would give out little bits of DLC, like pre-order stuff or retailer-exclusive stuff codes. I don't even remember the last time I received an e-mail about an upcoming chat, seems like it was the end of last Summer.

It's not even really specifics, it's just having knowledge available to help you when you talk to customers. I can't count how many times I've talked to customers about games I've never even played but that I was knowledgeable about due to reading up on the games online, on the RLS, in magazines, from message boards, etc. But I digress. Back on topic, I wonder if they're going to add Gravity Rush Remastered to the catalog. With GCU I can get it for about $25 so if they throw up some $5 digital codes I'll have to seriously weigh whether I'd rather keep the 3000 or so points or save the $20. Also I miss the chats and promotions where they would give out little bits of DLC, like pre-order stuff or retailer-exclusive stuff codes. I don't even remember the last time I received an e-mail about an upcoming chat, seems like it was the end of last Summer.
Good point! I think the last one was for Batman. They gave away those codes. I missed that one, but I already had the game. I was thinking the same thing about Gravity Rush.

Darth Vader controller as well.

Come on give me 20th Annviersary Controller, Firewatch, and The Witness please! lol

It's funny the catalog updates just as I was about to use my 20% off coupon on the PSN to get The Witness, Firewatch, and Unravel lol.

Hoping for Gravity Rush
I couldn't wait on Gravity Rush. With the Amazon 20% off for Prime I wanted the physical copy. Already got all trophies in it too. I love my Vita, but that game was far better as far as controls on the PS4 with the DualShock 4, especially when it came to the Challenge trophies.

bread's done
Back