The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Its funny, been with PlayStation RLS for going on 6 years now and have yet to win any contest. Thought this might be my best chance with all the weekly winners and GP winners. Oh well..
There are still 10 more chances to win! They did not announce all the winners yet.

There are still 10 more chances to win! They did not announce all the winners yet.
It means someone didn't reply to their email. In reality if you haven't gotten an email then you might have 1 - 2 chances to get a spot, much lower than 10.

Ugh, I just realized I'm "that guy".

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It means someone didn't reply to their email. In reality if you haven't gotten an email then you might have 1 - 2 chances to get a spot, much lower than 10.

Ugh, I just realized I'm "that guy".

I have won contests on that site that I did not find out about until UPS came to deliver it. They dont always email.

I got a PS4! Mines on deaths door, thank god.

Edit: My phone went off, I thought it was the thread, I guess the Uncharted PS4 and Headset will have been sold out by the time I let everyone know, there was only 5 of them.  :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean from the catalog? Which one was up? I see theres one Uncharted Gold Headset.

Just saw your edit - fuck. Was it still like 3500 and $75 or whatever?

Just saw your edit - fuck. Was it still like 3500 and $75 or whatever?
Yeah the same price as the first time both went up, 3K $70(+$10) PS4, Headset (didn't jump on) 7K $20(+$10).

They did say they will try to bring back catalog items.

Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Bundle  25,000 points $100.

Edit: BloodiedWraith you beat me to it! 

I'm contemplating on pulling the trigger on the ps4. It's in my cart right now, and the store shows 0. But if anyone here needs it, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating on pulling the trigger on the ps4. It's in my cart right now, and the store shows 0. But if anyone here needs it, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The Uncharted one or the expensive Call of Duty one? I need the Uncharted one.

Is it bad that I keep refreshing the site hoping someone didn't checkout with the Uncharted PS4 and decides to let it out of their cart? Lol

Edit: My phone went off, I thought it was the thread, I guess the Uncharted PS4 and Headset will have been sold out by the time I let everyone know, there was only 5 of them. :wall:
Congrats! Also dang it! Mines also on the edge and this is the 2nd time I've been minutes from snagging one.

They brought back that Uncharted 4 console...insane! Good luck to those whoever got one.

No Man's Sky LE is sold out!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

was driving home from walmart when this update happened ;-;.

Put a NMS in my cart and now getting home I realize they had uncharted ps4 up :(.

Not sure if I want to get NMS LE or not...

Was really waiting on some to remove an Uncharted PS4.. but I have to keep those expectations in check, haha

Dang! The one day I don't have the site open on a locked tab to remind me to refresh. Hopefully they have more updates today.

Son of a... I was doing hiring interviews when the update went live. *shakes fist at the sky, curses the day his coworker quit*

Son of a... I was doing hiring interviews when the update went live. *shakes fist at the sky, curses the day his coworker quit*
Explain to the new hire that their first task is to buy you a PS4. Tell them you will chip in $85 because "that's fair". Give them 3000 imaginary points too! That's how I would do it (and a good reason I'm not allowed to).

Should have looked at your phone said you have to take this real quick, excuse yourself then taken care of business.

On the plus side it would have made him sweat a little.

So I'm thinking I should've picked up that No Man's Sky Limited Edition. Oh well. Hopefully those 3,000 points will be three games for me. :)

In all seriousness I dated a girl with daddy issues once, she would say shit like "daddy didn't love me" it was really weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I won a copy of Doom + Season Pass!

Some people have all the luck!!

I'm just gonna sit over here and be mad for not winning while i play on my PS4 with all the accessories and new games i got through the catalog ;) That being said, I have been a part of the Sony RLS site since 2010 and have never won a contest through them. I keep wondering if my account is in a contest blackout or something. A Netflix win will make it allllll better

Some people have all the luck!!

I'm just gonna sit over here and be mad for not winning while i play on my PS4 with all the accessories and new games i got through the catalog ;) That being said, I have been a part of the Sony RLS site since 2010 and have never won a contest through them. I keep wondering if my account is in a contest blackout or something. A Netflix win will make it allllll better
Haha, enjoy your PS4 and new swag. I wish I didn't buy it last week. I played it maybe twice. Lol. Looks like I can trade it into GameStop for $15 so that's what I'll do. Now to find something I need there...

bread's done
Back