The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Depending on price and points, I'll go for another one! :)

@onPlayStation: Need a console? Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow.
There are a VERY limited amount for purchase, and the server will be stressed....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Huh...did anyone else get a "Shipped" email sent to them today for any item, specifically the Uncharted 4 bundle from a while back?

I received it a couple days after I ordered it, but strangely received an email from them this morning that it's been shipped.

If they're sending a free extra one, that'd be okay too. ;o

Huh...did anyone else get a "Shipped" email sent to them today for any item, specifically the Uncharted 4 bundle from a while back?

I received it a couple days after I ordered it, but strangely received an email from them this morning that it's been shipped.

If they're sending a free extra one, that'd be okay too. ;o
I once got a shipping notification for an item like 2 months after I already received it.

yeah, got a thing for the camera i ordered that day, as well.  looks more like they put the system back online, and any pending shipment notifications were sent out...

I really hope that I can get one this time. Last time I attempted to get one I came to CAG to tell everyone that there was an update and the consoles were sold out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it's more $85 ps4s. This time I'm not hesitating... Unluckily I do work tomorrow :(

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Star date Sept 27, 2017. We came into the galaxy at warp speed, and came to a grinding holt as the thick as molasses fog filled the galaxy. The thrusters were reined back to 10% and we cautiously floated through an asteroid field. There it was 1 parsec away. Dealus Maximus, the deal planet. We approached with caution and engaged our landing equipment. Quickly strapping on our tormecular suits and bracing ourselves, for we have no idea what deals will be found on the surface. The stairs are slowly lowered, when they touch the surface a billow of dust engulfs the ship. As light finally start to separate the particles a sight to be hold. Is that what I think it is? Could that possibly be it *squints*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star date Sept 27, 2017. We came into the galaxy at warp speed, and came to a grinding holt as the thick as molasses fog filled the galaxy. The thrusters were reined back to 10% and we cautiously floated through an asteroid field. There it was 1 parsec away. Dealus Maximus, the deal planet. We approached with caution and engaged our landing equipment. Quickly strapping on our tormecular suits and bracing ourselves, for we have no idea what deals will be found on the surface. The stairs are slowly lowered, when they touch the surface a billow of dust engulfs the ship. As light finally start to separate the particles a sight to be hold. Is that what I think it is? Could that possibly be it *squints*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You give me a reason to hope.

Wonder what time they are gonna do the update. Day is half gone already.
Also... kinda weak giving us RE HD for PS+ when it was just a Humble Bundle title :(

Wonder what time they are gonna do the update. Day is half gone already.
Also... kinda weak giving us RE HD for PS+ when it was just a Humble Bundle title :(
IF they even do it. Seems kind of late (East Coast) to push an update but we shall wait and see.

IF they even do it. Seems kind of late (East Coast) to push an update but we shall wait and see.
If I remember correctly, Witcher 3 and Beyond Two Souls launched at like 7pm est. Not saying this update will be the same time, but it's possible it could be that late.

The update with the Uncharted Console happened around 5:30 est or so. The previous update with No Man's Sky went up at 3:30-4:00est or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Should probably not leave site and reward info on a public forum. 

Was a great day for consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
when you dont have enough points for that uncharted ps4.... still wondering on the refurb ps4... rent is right around the corner :(

bread's done
Back