The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Think they're done, I'm impressed that the site handled that rush and the amount of consoles they put up.

Edit: NVM, NMS..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I Got the PS3 and the black refurbished PS4 and the glacier white PS4. Looks like Christmas is coming early for some of my family.

The site only gave us such a bounty today because of the greatness that is Staindedkorneww's posts. Let us all give thanks.

The Uncharted Bundle and White PS4 disappearing from my cart when I went to checkout irks me entirely too much.

The Uncharted Bundle and White PS4 disappearing from my cart when I went to checkout irks me entirely too much.
They changed the website before the last major update, having it in your cart no longer reserves it. You have to be in payment screen to be safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I debate getting that Uncharted mug everytime I'm in "refresh mode." I want it, but I can't justify $10 for a mug, especially with just getting a $2 PS3..

They changed the website before the last major update, having it in your cart no longer reserves it. You have to be in payment screen to be safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I know, just sucks that my page was too slow or something.

Weird I tried to get the white after I got the black and it wouldn't let me add to cart.
I Did a different order on each one so I think I got lucky. Also I was gasping and wheezing while making the deal out of nerd excitement.

I take thanks in the form of xcom lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't worry! I'm going on vacation next month and I'm going to be looking out into the open thinking "fuck, I'm missing some great RLS Playstation deals..."

Perfect time for games like that to pop up

I wonder if they would add more products if a few of us started taking one for the team. Starting to wonder how hard that Jimmy Johnson Plat would be. Also, they should reduce a few of the points on some of the older products like the pint glasses and ear muffs. 

I debate getting that Uncharted mug everytime I'm in "refresh mode." I want it, but I can't justify $10 for a mug, especially with just getting a $2 PS3..

Yeah, would be a nice mug to take to work....

I'd love to buy the swag, but we're in the great 2016 points drought. :pray:

bread's done
Back