The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Uncharted  Collection added. 287 of them. $10 and 3000 points.

Edit: Keep in mind, it is only 2:30 PM on the west coast. We could be seeing updates trickle in until they leave the office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they updated quantity policy: I bought the digital version of uncharted, and the system won't let me add the physical to my cart.

ogsbwiu.png

Definitely a price error on the site.

Laying in blanket watching The Flash now. It's amazing. And if it means anything, the ladies love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I Hope you tell them "Greatness Awaits" when you have the blanket laid out with you already on it. Because that was my plan...

Jumped out of bed from my page alert going off. saw it was 1 TLG. added to cart... and it was gone :(

Back to bed I go, still need another 2 or 3 hours of sleep

There should be more going up I believe. I'm curious to see what the digital game is....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
maybe we finally get overwatch lol, My coworkers won't stop asking me to get it on PS4 and I don't want to pay over 5 or 10 since I already have it on PC

maybe we finally get overwatch lol, My coworkers won't stop asking me to get it on PS4 and I don't want to pay over 5 or 10 since I already have it on PC
I hope it's not, lol. I bought it from BBY for like $30. Then Xbox had a free weekend of it, and I couldn't get into it. I promptly took it back. I'm just hoping for a newer game at this point.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back