The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

What I ordered today has already shipped and will be here friday. I have never seen such fast shipping here before.

Edit: Maybe not what I ordered today. Tracking says: 

4:43 pm

Picked up

LA GRANGE, IL

11:29 am

Shipment information sent to FedEx

I ordered around 3pm est, don't make any sense to me. Unless those times are not my timezone.

Last edited by a moderator:
So ordered Hell Divers, Drive Club and Infamous Second Son yesterday. Today ordered Watch Dogs 2 and Uncharted 4.

Also, um, ordered that blanket. Greatness can wait no longer.

So ordered Hell Divers, Drive Club and Infamous Second Son yesterday. Today ordered Watch Dogs 2 and Uncharted 4.

Also, um, ordered that blanket. Greatness can wait no longer.
I ordered the blanket too. My cat needs to sleep in style... :rofl:

Also ordered the skateboard deck, ratchet and clank pen, zip up hoodie, and watch dogs 2.

I already had watch dogs 2, but I plan to trade in my physical copy to bestbuy since they are offering ($30) the most for it since it's still relatively new.

If I hadn't spent so much this holiday on games and a new tv I would probably have gotten the blanket and uncharted 4 as well

Ps4 camera, 6k points $25, 64 in stock

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I got a shipment notification text from FedEx for my Last Guardian order from two days ago. Says it'll be delivered tomorrow, however when looking at the tracking info on FedEx's site I'll have it Monday. Either way, insanely awesome turn around time.

TLG arriving 12/19/2016. Medium shirt still processing.

The Last Guardian over Christmas break, it's going to be a great holiday. Mind you, I liked SoTC and Ico, so games up my alley. I know reviews have been mixed, but I've waited and avoided spoilers.

God bless On.Playstation, and bless us all. Hope you guys have a great holiday and a wonderful New Years!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my copy of The Last Guardian today which is pretty awesome. Can't wait to play it now that I've finished FFXV lol. Insane shipping and processing times compares to previous.

Got my Last Guardian from them yesterday. They stealth shipped it since I didn't get a notice in my email or the site. xD

If anyone sees TLG on the site, let me know ASAP.  Otherwise, just gonna wait on a sale.  I really hate I missed that one.

Also, I did purchase Infamous, Uncharted and Ratchet last week.  All scheduled to be delivered today.  Kinda nice!

TLG just showed up 5 min ago and...... NO SLICE ON THE BARCODE!!!!

inFamous had a huge hole in the barcode for comparison.

Anyone else get shipping emails for things they ordered and already received?
I just got one for a controller from a month ago and the last guardian.

Anyone else get shipping emails for things they ordered and already received?
I just got one for a controller from a month ago and the last guardian.

Ditto.

Also got my Infamous: Second Son, Drive Club and Helldiver today. Holy hell, when did they start securing their stuff in boxes than wrapping it up with paper than wrapping it in tape and taping it inside the boz? Seems a bit much...

And tomorrow is B-Day*

*Blanket Day

Ditto.

Also got my Infamous: Second Son, Drive Club and Helldiver today. Holy hell, when did they start securing their stuff in boxes than wrapping it up with paper than wrapping it in tape and taping it inside the boz? Seems a bit much...

And tomorrow is B-Day*

*Blanket Day
All that and they post your receipt on the front of the box with the description of contents inside showing faced out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

So that's where that extra $5 comes from....

Seriously though, these were the prices years ago, but soooooo much faster shipping.

Also if the extra cost means more copies available like others have said, I'd gladly pay extra. Sometimes you just can't be close to a computer when the random upload happens.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Tried it on. Feels a little smaller, but not much. It fit well though. I compared it to another shirt of the same size. I would get a size up just in case, because it will probably shrink a bit more after a wash. If anyone else wants to chime in that would be awesome. Hope that helped, a little at least. Lol.

bread's done
Back