The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Anyone know who to contact if your employer isn't on the list anymore? I work at AT&T and it used to be on there (Verizon still is) and we carried several Sony phones and even the Vita and Vita games and accessories...

Anyone know who to contact if your employer isn't on the list anymore? I work at AT&T and it used to be on there (Verizon still is) and we carried several Sony phones and even the Vita and Vita games and accessories...
Maybe try Twitter, they seem to respond to that in a timely manner.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

In for Horizon and Nioh!

Thanks for the update guys! I was playing zelda and seen this thread pop up on my phone and, luckily, decided to give it a look. 

Everyone in this thread:

Your employment must be verified first to purchase items.
Mine is technically Active Pending since I resubmitted today but I was Active Verified before that and it let me order. Got Nioh and Horizon.

Kinda shitty to do a drop on the day they want everyone to reverify but w/e.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol of course they'd put sweet stuff up before they verify my paystub I sent them.

At least a bunch of stragglers that haven't worked in the industry for years are no longer there to take away from those that still are.

On.Playstation Twitter said:
Don't feel like you may have 'missed out' because this is small fry to what's coming down the pipe. Stay tuned true believers!
What are they up to?

I wish they would get a little more consistent with their point pricing on items.  It almost seems like they are just guessing when it comes to what price things should be put at.  

I was going to go for that Horizon CE bundle but an $80 savings for 30K points is REALLY steep.  The standard copy is 5K points for a $50 savings.  A standard 1K points saving you $10 makes sense.  All in all though, i think they are heading the right direction!  Can't wait to see what they have in store for us :)

I Almost want to be bummed by not jumping on Sony On deals, but I'm still playing Zelda whenever I got time and I bought 30 or so games this year already so far and Persona next month and I preordered Tekken 7 Collectors Edition today as well. I Think if anything I got to look at this as a positive and "yeah, maybe I should slow down a bit..."

On.Playstation came through in the clutch earlier today. Thanks to whoever gave me a shoutout on Twitter mentioning to call On.Playstation. I went on my last break, and finished four quizzes or so. I called On.Playstation, and spoke with Malcolm. He verified my account in less than two minutes. I log back into the store, and received the dreaded message that Horizon Zero Dawn couldn't be added to my cart. I refresh the page, and was able to able to add it to the cart. Paid for my order, and there were six copies left. I've been waiting for this game for so long. I'm happy that I own it. If you missed it this time, it'll definitely come back to the catalog at some point. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I feel like the best on.playstation experience is getting ready to arrive. I am a little sad that so many members here were forced to leave but with how long Horizon lasted and how Nioh is still available i think i dare say it was for the better.

Shipping speeds have VASTLY improved.
Already getting Nioh on Tuesday and Horizon on Wednesday :D
Nice! I should be getting Horizon soon as well. I'm loving Nioh so far. Is challenging, engaging, and it doesn't hold your hand. More games need to be like this! Good luck!

Damn I'm still waiting for an email back to see if I can be verified since my employer used to be on the list (ATT) and isn't anymore lol

Damn I'm still waiting for an email back to see if I can be verified since my employer used to be on the list (ATT) and isn't anymore lol
I never got a response to my tweet. You could always just submit your paystub and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

HZD and Nioh has been popping in and out all day. 1 copy each. I've seen each come back like three times. Don't mean to get anybody's hopes up with a false catalog update.

Anyone order and receive an uncharted hoodie? I want to get one, but also don't want to look like an exploded Pillsbury can if it's super slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone order and receive an uncharted hoodie? I want to get one, but also don't want to look like an exploded Pillsbury can if it's super slim.

I'd say you could ask the On.Playstation Twitter about sizing, but I don't think there's a specific meme/barely related GIF that will fit for an answer.

Just FYI, for anyone who has been tempted by Until Dawn but didn't want to use the points... It's currently $10 as part of the "Only On PS" sale on the PS Store. Sale ends Monday, I believe.

Just got my answer about ATT, which also includes bad news for the employees the were active under Verizon:

"The program to have Vita's in store for employees to sell expired a while ago. One of the stipulations of the On PlayStation program is that the retailer in question has to have our product physically in store for employees to sell.
Even though your network still supports the Vita, without physical product in stores we were required to remove that retailer from the program. We will be removing Verizon pretty soon as well, but I'm not sure when that will happen. If you ever find yourself working for a retailer that sells PlayStation products just let us know. Your account should still be in the system assuming we didn't change the program by then."

Just got my answer about ATT, which also includes bad news for the employees the were active under Verizon:

"The program to have Vita's in store for employees to sell expired a while ago. One of the stipulations of the On PlayStation program is that the retailer in question has to have our product physically in store for employees to sell.
Even though your network still supports the Vita, without physical product in stores we were required to remove that retailer from the program. We will be removing Verizon pretty soon as well, but I'm not sure when that will happen. If you ever find yourself working for a retailer that sells PlayStation products just let us know. Your account should still be in the system assuming we didn't change the program by then."
Damn, sorry to hear that man. That sucks.

That blows :(
You could always send an obviously fake verification and get featured on their twitter.

Has anyone who ordered the Horizon CE had theirs ship yet?  Mine's been in "Paid" status since the 15th and all my other stuff from that day has shown up already.

Has anyone who ordered the Horizon CE had theirs ship yet? Mine's been in "Paid" status since the 15th and all my other stuff from that day has shown up already.
Hopefully it comes in soon! This game is so good. I just started it this morning, and I can't wait to play more of it.

Has anyone received the email saying they won the survey promotion?  I know there were 300 winners out of 1000, and din't know if anyone won

I think that due to there being absolutely nothing going on, there hasn't really been a conversation going. Also, to many games have come out

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

...and like turning on an old computer, the CAG thread did stir. Once again the room filled with the low hum of activity - lights quietly turned on, fans buzzed back into action, and those old familiar ones and zeros began crossing paths and making connections, signifying that hope - for a future filled with treasures the likes of which had not been seen in many years - was not dead at all, but had in fact laid dormant, patiently awaiting its moment to once again resurface in the hearts of the onPS community.

I think that due to there being absolutely nothing going on, there hasn't really been a conversation going. Also, to many games have come out
^This. Been getting lost in ME:A, Yooka Laylee, and I still have Horizon from the last update. This is not a complaint at all, great games all year.

The OnPlaystation Twitter is pretty active, a lot of community talk going on there. Though I'm going to miss a lot of the regulars here who aren't verified.

Did they ever draw the survey winners?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
defad500280ac271f71ef637b7629317.jpg

bread's done
Back