The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='Spookymilk']ICO/SotC now gone. Holy wow.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get in on it, so maybe I got the last one? Who knows, but thanks for posting!

As of tonight ICO and R&C is still up.

When you order somethign it goes away from your selections for a bit - making it look like you got the last one.

GOW Origins for PS3 added.

Move Nav controller restocked (I think. Were they out?). LBP2 restocked.

Other things were restocked as well, but I can't remember what was gone yesterday anymore...

Thanks for making this thread. I created one a while ago, but I only received negative feedback.

Edit: How much was Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3? I have over 9,000 points. Also, how much were the DualShock 3 controllers? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Thanks for making this thread. I created one a while ago, but I only received negative feedback.

Edit: How much was Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3? I have over 9,000 points. Also, how much were the DualShock 3 controllers? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.[/QUOTE]

This thread has been open since 2009...

U3 hasn't been posted yet. R3 was 3000 points. I'm assuming U3 will be the same.

[quote name='captaintek3304']This thread has been open since 2009...

U3 hasn't been posted yet. R3 was 3000 points. I'm assuming U3 will be the same.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the thread creation date. I started working at Best Buy a few months ago, and I knew I had to find this thread. I'll keep an eye out for those two.

[quote name='Spookymilk']Is it seriously gone?

I'm away for three hours for the first time in the course of the past week, and it's gone?[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.

I've been checking every day several times since U3 released, and the one time I don't check for a few hours it goes up.

Sucks but I'll just wait for the restock; really looking forward to this game but I'm a true cheapassgamer and can't justify paying $60 when I know I can get it for $10 even if I have to wait to play the game I've been most looking forward to all year.

[quote name='cheapa$$']I know what you mean.

I've been checking every day several times since U3 released, and the one time I don't check for a few hours it goes up.

Sucks but I'll just wait for the restock; really looking forward to this game but I'm a true cheapassgamer and can't justify paying $60 when I know I can get it for $10 even if I have to wait to play the game I've been most looking forward to all year.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way man. I'll have to wait for that restock. I was trying to navigate the site, but I had to go to work instead. $20 for Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3. That's pretty awesome! They'll be in backlog especially Resistance 3 because I still have Resistance 2 in the wrapper. ;)

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone knows when they usually restock on new games?[/QUOTE]

They have said more than once after the first go-round it is the normal 90 days. I have not really been paying attention latley but some games seem like they went back up sooner (like R&C) but R3 seemed to take forever...

[quote name='js1']I was able to snag a UC 3 thanks fuss![/QUOTE]

Lucky! Were you logged into the site before they made the announcement? Did you have to have advocate status to get the games or were they available to everyone?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lucky! Were you logged into the site before they made the announcement? Did you have to have advocate status to get the games or were they available to everyone?[/QUOTE]

I have advocate status.

[quote name='js1']I have advocate status.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the tip. In the meantime, I'll continue to get my points, and check the site once a week for the next six months? to reach that status. LBP2 sounds tempting, but I have a feeling they might put the GOTY edition up soon so I'll hold off on that. It took you six months to reach that status right?

I have Advocate status, and yes, it took six months. After that you have to continue logging in once a month to retain it as well.

[quote name='Spookymilk']I have Advocate status, and yes, it took six months. After that you have to continue logging in once a month to retain it as well.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. I'll wait until hen to order those games. In the meantime, I'm going to max out my points once I find some free time.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm in need of a second DualShock 3 controller. What's the price of them through this site?[/QUOTE]

I believe its usually 6000 points + the usual $10

[quote name='TheHelix']Anyone get the NBA 2K12 DLC? I saw it on Twitter today but looks like it's all redeemed.[/QUOTE]

I received it, and it's phenomenal! As soon as I read the tweet, I finished the two training modules. It didn't unlock until 6pm Eastern Time. You should be able to get a code though unless they noted that they don't have anymore.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah it's under closed contests =([/QUOTE]

A few people have tweeted them asking is there anyway they could receive a download token because they finished the training modules....maybe you could send them an email.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Resistance 2 is up[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I think you meant Resistance 3! I also noticed that they added Killzone 3 and Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest. 2,000 points and $10 for Resistance 3. Count me in!

[quote name='WormFOODx']Trying to order Resistance 3 and the "Add to Cart" button is grey and not selectable. DANG![/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks. I would check again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they're going to add more right before Christmas.

[quote name='JG5253']So they still haven't put up the headsets yet?[/QUOTE]

I won't have Advocate status until January 16th so I won't know until then. I'm hoping they put Uncharted 3, and a DualShock 3 controller up there. I really want to get those soon.

Uncharted 3 is on the site. Hurry! Along with a few others!

Others posted.
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Carnival Island
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
God of War Origins Collection
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
Eveerybody Dance
Eyepet & Friends
LittleBigPlanet 2 (I'm waiting on the GOTY edition)
The Sly Collection

and I think that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapa$$']Awesome was able to get Uncharted 3 so glad I caught your post CheapAssHustla in time. I don't expect U3 to stay up for long.[/QUOTE]

Anytime man. I'm glad another CAG was able to get in on this. I received their tweet at 6:30, and rushed to the computer. Picked up Uncharted 3 and Ratchet and Clank All For One.

You have got to be kidding me. I stopped looking for about a week because the Twitter feed told me they were "playing it by the book" this time and it wouldn't be up until mid-January or so. I missed UC3 again. Argh.

[quote name='Spookymilk']You have got to be kidding me. I stopped looking for about a week because the Twitter feed told me they were "playing it by the book" this time and it wouldn't be up until mid-January or so. I missed UC3 again. Argh.[/QUOTE]

You should get their updates sent directly to your phone granted you have unlimited texting. That's the only way I knew about it. As soon I received that text, I placed my order. That's the way to go about it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You should get their updates sent directly to your phone granted you have unlimited texting. That's the only way I knew about it. As soon I received that text, I placed my order. That's the way to go about it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know that existed. I'll get on that, man.

[quote name='Spookymilk']I didn't even know that existed. I'll get on that, man.[/QUOTE]

No doubt man. You have to register your phone, and then you can select the users you want to get notifications from. I have all of my rewards, and a few other accounts that I receive notifications from. :bouncy:

I received my first order of Resistance 3 from RLS. When I opened the package it was Killzone 3 instead (I already own the game) so I emailed them. Does anyone know how easy it is to return a product to them?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I received my first order of Resistance 3 from RLS. When I opened the package it was Killzone 3 instead (I already own the game) so I emailed them. Does anyone know how easy it is to return a product to them?[/QUOTE]

For me, the service was terrible. It took a long time for me to get a response. If I were you, I would give them 48 hours to respond and then start bugging them on twitter.

Similarly, it was like pulling teeth for me to get a hold of them when they failed to send my ModNation Racers back when it was first released. Twitter does seem to get a response much faster, though it's slowed down ever since they did the ridiculous "follow us on Twitter" contest.

bread's done
Back