The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='TheHelix']New GoW module is up[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I feel bad because I initially received 9/11 questions correct. GoW is my favorite franchise on the PS3. I should've known all of those answers... :cry: Lol Always good to add points though! ;)

"Awesome! We are definitely planning to include vita stuff in our next catalog update. Should only be a few weeks away :)"

It's all mind games man.

Anyways LBP Karting features module is up.

They added some new stuff. The only thing I saw that was restocked was:

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
God of War Origins Collection
New Owner's Kit

I snagged the New Owner's Kit because you can never have enough DualShock 3s and because my cat chewed up my original USB cable. I really wish they would add Gravity Rush, though.

I also got the New Owner's Kit.

Question, I know once you get something, you can't see it or order it in your catalog anymore. Will the item be permanently removed from your catalog or will you be able to obtain it again down the line as long as you're still a member of the loyalty program?

And also, what carrier do they use to ship out items?

[quote name='spOOfy']I also got the New Owner's Kit.

Question, I know once you get something, you can't see it or order it in your catalog anymore. Will the item be permanently removed from your catalog or will you be able to obtain it again down the line as long as you're still a member of the loyalty program?

And also, what carrier do they use to ship out items?[/QUOTE]

my experience has been I've seen some stufff come back that I've ordered, but many months away from the time I ordered it, but that's just my experience.

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']I managed to snag up GoW and Ico/Shadow collection. Those things went fast! No chance to breathe for anyone![/QUOTE]

Huh? They've been up for over 15 hours and still have 58 and 71 in stock respectively.

[quote name='Cindaddy']Huh? They've been up for over 15 hours and still have 58 and 71 in stock respectively.[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot they take them off your perspective catalog once you've purchased them!

dang...wish i was working at a retail...anybody wanna share information lol...like email address and store they are working for..hahah jk...lucky people

[quote name='Cindaddy']Huh? They've been up for over 15 hours and still have 58 and 71 in stock respectively.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant previously. I remember the last time the collections went up, they sold out quickly. Nothing for me though. I won Jak HD, and I already had the two collections as well.

[quote name='jsdgame']dang...wish i was working at a retail...anybody wanna share information lol...like email address and store they are working for..hahah jk...lucky people[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work anyway. A Sony Rep actually called my work to verify my employment with them. They are getting a lot more strict on people who try to "cheat" the system.

Anyone pick up the bundles? That's what I get for taking a nap, lol. I wouldn't mind picking up Software Bundle 4 even though it's sold out. Maybe I'll pick up something else.

[quote name='TheHelix']I got #9 because it was the one with Buzz IIRC. Now that means I'll have 12 wireless buzzers lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's awesome. That's the same bundle I bought. I was going to buy the bundle with the Lights Out and Start The Party, but I would never play them. I think bundle #4 did it so fast because it came with Folklore. Heavenly Series was amazing though. Wouldn't mind paying through that one again.

I see bundles 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I know there was obviously a 1, 2, and 4, but were there anything above 12?

Also, anyone know what was in Bundles 1, 2, and 4?

Lol, nice! I didn't notice anything new added yet. I think they might be updating the store with older items. I've been checking every hour or so. Quite sad, lol.

[quote name='sasukekun']That wouldn't work anyway. A Sony Rep actually called my work to verify my employment with them. They are getting a lot more strict on people who try to "cheat" the system.[/QUOTE]

Curious to know, but did they call your store after you made the transaction or what? I'm just wondering since I know someone who isn't employed anymore with this retailer, yet he told me his status is still "verified" and has a couple of points. Guy's wondering if it it's still cool to order or not.

[quote name='newtype06']Curious to know, but did they call your store after you made the transaction or what? I'm just wondering since I know someone who isn't employed anymore with this retailer, yet he told me his status is still "verified" and has a couple of points. Guy's wondering if it it's still cool to order or not.[/QUOTE]

They called once I submitted verification of my employment (paycheck stub).

[quote name='finsfan0210']They added Unit 13 earlier. Other than that I think a Move accessory was added. Nothing else as of 10 pm EST[/QUOTE]

Medieval Moves was added earlier as well. I think the Resistance Double Pack was added yesterday.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Can't believe I ordered like 8 software bundles earlier. I'll never have enough time to play them all. :([/QUOTE]

It's the CAG way, lol. If I catch a good deal, I don't regret it. I missed out on Bundle #4 because I primarily wanted Heavenly Sword. I finished it years ago so I don't know when I would have time to play through it again. It would've came out to $2 per game. So I would say that was one hell of a bundle. ;)

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']There's a godlike update today on RLS with 32 GB vita cards so GOGOGOGOGOG[/QUOTE]

Already sold out but curious to how many they put up anybody see? Hopefully they'll add them again in a few weeks of so.

[quote name='cheapa$$']Already sold out but curious to how many they put up anybody see? Hopefully they'll add them again in a few weeks of so.[/QUOTE]

I think around 15-20.

[quote name='cheapa$$']Already sold out but curious to how many they put up anybody see? Hopefully they'll add them again in a few weeks of so.[/QUOTE]

I kept refreshing and saw it when it was displayed, they had about 24. Same as last time before they disappeared.

Here is my haul for today! I wish they would of added more modules cuz I wanted MLB 12 the show for the vita but was short on points.

Software Bundle #9
Software Bundle #8
Software Bundle #7
Twisted Metal
Resistance: Burning Skies™
Starhawk

[quote name='newtype06']Whoa, didn't know they had 32gb Vita memory cards here -- was it basically $10 flat or does it have an additional cost?[/QUOTE]

$20 shipped was what they have been both times they were up.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']$20 shipped was what they have been both times they were up.[/QUOTE]

I'd even pay $30 for one of those cards. All of the Vita games I have are installed. Don't forget about the updates and download only games.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'd even pay $30 for one of those cards. All of the Vita games I have are installed. Don't forget about the updates and download only games.[/QUOTE]

I know. My card from the FEB bundle is full.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I know. My card from the FEB bundle is full.[/QUOTE]
My card is almost full. I have maybe seven Vita games total so I could see myself reaching that cap sooner rather than later.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']So I see I missed some of the stuff (luckily I already had Resistance and a 32GB card), but they didn't add Gravity Rush did they?[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys for the heads up. Finally got resistance on vita. Now, gotta wait it out for jak and daxter.

bread's done
Back