The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Update: For those who ordered the PS3 320GB Move Bundle, it'll require a signature confirmation. I inquired about that because I didn't want them delivery man to leave it on my porch. Don't trust people in my neighborhood. Just a small update. Who else ordered the PS3 bundle? It's going to make a nice Christmas present.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but there's a new promotion that if you take a ps+ and a battle royal all star quiz, you get a 1 month ps+ code emailed to you. Which you can use to access the close beta for Battle royale.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Update: For those who ordered the PS3 320GB Move Bundle, it'll require a signature confirmation. I inquired about that because I didn't want them delivery man to leave it on my porch. Don't trust people in my neighborhood. Just a small update. Who else ordered the PS3 bundle? It's going to make a nice Christmas present.[/QUOTE]

CAH lives in tha hood!

[quote name='TheHelix']CAH lives in tha hood![/QUOTE]

You would, lol. I honestly don't trust people. My heart would be broken if someone snatched my $180 PS3. I prefer the Slim over the Super Slim. It's just like very cheap imo...

Not just you. There aren't even any new modules for other 3rd party games like AC3 or Persona 4 Golden. No LBP Vita on the catalog either. They did announce on Twitter about having another update in a couple weeks so hopefully something good will show up.

[quote name='TheHelix']Nah I was just messing around. I don't live in the hood but half the people my age swear they do.

YOLO![/QUOTE]

Lol, that's too funny. I'm just busting your chops. As far as the updates go, I'm content with the updates as of late. I wonder if they'll post some 1 Year PS+ Codes on the site. I'm subscribed until February 2014 I believe. Who knows what content we'll get by then? The only thing I want now is that illusive Vita memory card. If they have 50+ available, I need to get one. That's all I have points for.

They'll most likely do another promo for 3,000/5,000 points again. Last I knew, they were working on a few new modules.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Is it just me or are the RLS updates getting more and more lackluster?[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on the Ratchet & Clank Collection to show up. Disappointed its taken this long to show up considering they had God of War Saga up already.

LBP Karting live chat tonight at 6:30 PST, 2012 Holiday Bundle module is up.

Update: Remember, 200 people will win an awesome set of LBP bookends for joining us.... there's a good chance you'll win!

Free bookends yay

Update 2: Chat was ok, pretty much covered what I already know.

Did I mention free bookends?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedvsBlue']So do they have our information just by virtue of us logging in for it?[/QUOTE]

that's my question too. I made sure to try and comment during the chat, but none of my comments got published. In any case, was cool to see some gameplay (about what I expected).

[quote name='TheHelix']30 day PS+ codes are being given out. Just complete the PSABA and PS+ module on the website to get a code. 2465 left as of this post. I got PS+ locked until 10/2013 but another month won't hurt :D[/QUOTE]

Is this offer over?

[quote name='ddp72984']Is this offer over?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is over unfortunately. :cry: I don't see it listed on the site anymore.

This is the latest update for those who missed it. @BjrnJens

"hellø bros and lady bros. big order on the way for the catalog. lots of goodies, memcards and what not :]"

So whoever clicked through the on.us.playstation banner to go to the LBP Karting livestream will be eligible for bookends. 200/380 sounds like good odds to me.

And I doubt all of the 380 participants went through the RLS link. They said on twitter you had to go through the link on there site to be eligible for the prize.

Did anyone receive their PS3 Bundle yet? I missed the FedEX guy earlier so I think that's what that was. Who knows though. It could be something completely different. I'll probably go to their office tomorrow, and see what's up.

Nothing for me.

Looking at my order history and tracking information back in July for the New Owner's Kit, it took 9 business days to arrive at my door step.

I expect the system to show up sometime next week, at least in my case.

I received my package today. 320GB PS3 Move bundle, and $10 controller. It doesn't get much better than that. My sister told me if my GF didn't want the PS3 at Christmas, she would buy it from me. My mom said the same thing, lol. We'll see what happens though.

PS3's are gonna be $200 with at least 2 games around Black Friday so I didn't see this being a deal. The whole Move thing is a joke. I haven't played one decent game that required the Move.

[quote name='finsfan0210']PS3's are gonna be $200 with at least 2 games around Black Friday so I didn't see this being a deal. The whole Move thing is a joke. I haven't played one decent game that required the Move.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing though. I didn't want to have to fight a crowd to get one. The two games that are going to be bundled, I probably don't want them or I already have them. I don't know if anyone you remember the thread where people were finding those clearance consoles mainly PS3's and Xbox 360's. That's what really sparked my interest in getting a PS3 for cheap. She could borrow my games, I wouldn't care. I'm working a twelve hour shift on Black Friday so I definitely won't be shopping unless I can order online. My BF is tight since I just bought a Zenbook Prime. I'm loving this Ultrabook! :bouncy:

It was a deal in my eyes because that same bundle would normally run you $349. Plus my GF's dad has a 3D 55' Samsung HDTV so it'll be fun to play House of the Dead in 3D. I already have a Move Bundle so I could always bring over extra stuff if need be.

My last point because I can go on and on, lol. I really hate the design of the newer PS3's. It just looks really cheap to me. Maybe that's just me though. I feel that sliding door would break before the second iteration would.

Got my move bundle and controller today. Faster than expected.

I see this as being a pretty good deal. Tell me where are you going to find a new move bundled ps3 system for 180 shipped right now.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's the thing though. I didn't want to have to fight a crowd to get one. [/QUOTE]

like a boss

[quote name='TheHelix']like a boss[/QUOTE]

I love this post, lol. Has anyone been playing the Playstation All Stars Beta? My girlfriend and I have been playing that game quite often. I can't believe how much fun it is. I'm hoping that we're able to order it before Christmas. We'll see though. Anyone else need points like I do?

[quote name='WormFOODx']First the Bethesda Retail site drys up, then RLS. Me thinks the days of retail goodies are over.[/QUOTE]

RLS gets really fickle and comes in waves. Don't worry, it'll get restocked at some point.

I got Skyrim for free from Bethesda and I'm fairly certain that's the last thing they added to the site. I saw some other rumors about Dishonored being offered at some point but nothing still so, oh well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']RLS gets really fickle and comes in waves. Don't worry, it'll get restocked at some point.

I got Skyrim for free from Bethesda and I'm fairly certain that's the last thing they added to the site. I saw some other rumors about Dishonored being offered at some point but nothing still so, oh well.[/QUOTE]

I really hope that they add Dishonored onto the site as well! I've been waiting to play that one. It looks so good! I have a feeling that we'll get a restock either tomorrow or Thursday. One can hope right. ;)

There's no way that Dishonored showed up on our Insider's Site. I check that site at least twice a week.

[quote name='vorea26']What do you guys think the chances are of Metal Gear Rising Demo codes getting released through RLS?[/QUOTE]

Third party support on RLS is very scarce. It happens every once in a while but I wouldn't count on it. I do remember at one point they talked about putting Metal Gear Solid collection for Vita up but I don't think that ever came to fruition.

Just played the Smart As demo and I hope this gets added to the catalog...whenever that is lol. I'm a sucker for trivia games.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Third party support on RLS is very scarce. It happens every once in a while but I wouldn't count on it. I do remember at one point they talked about putting Metal Gear Solid collection for Vita up but I don't think that ever came to fruition.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I figured. Maybe I'm better of buying Zone of Enders. Thanks guys :D

[quote name='TheHelix']Just played the Smart As demo and I hope this gets added to the catalog...whenever that is lol. I'm a sucker for trivia games.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I remember I used to play Trivial Pursuit a few years ago, and I had a blast with that game. Good ol' days at the GC lounge. I wonder how big the game file is. I only have a 4GB card at the moment. :(

Small restock today. Sports Champions 2 is the highlight but I'm gonna pass. GoW Saga and Infamous Collection is available. Dual Shock 3's are out of stock, 6 new owner's kits available.

I decided to pick up Sports Champions 2 despite it basically being Wii Sports 1.5 unlike the "different" sports we got in the 1st Sports Champions.

Some luck I'm having. First I misread a training module for a catalog item then I hear about an actual catalog restock and I miss the item I was lookin .....

Wait a minute.

It's nine in the morning and the catalog has lots of good stuff still available. Awesome!

I picked up:

Clank figurine - This would be a great accessory if I get a job with my own office/work desk. Right now it's a nice set piece next to my PS3.
Jak and Daxter collection - Yes! I finally get it. Now I just need Ratchet and Clank's collection.
Starhawk - I played the demo for the first time last weekend and loved it. I was very surprised to see it listed.
Warhawk - Since it's the prequel to Starhawk, I figured I would try it. Have any of you guys played it?

Some luck I'm having. :)

[quote name='Cage017']Some luck I'm having. First I misread a training module for a catalog item then I hear about an actual catalog restock and I miss the item I was lookin .....

Wait a minute.

It's nine in the morning and the catalog has lots of good stuff still available. Awesome!

I picked up:

Clank figurine - This would be a great accessory if I get a job with my own office/work desk. Right now it's a nice set piece next to my PS3.
Jak and Daxter collection - Yes! I finally get it. Now I just need Ratchet and Clank's collection.
Starhawk - I played the demo for the first time last weekend and loved it. I was very surprised to see it listed.
Warhawk - Since it's the prequel to Starhawk, I figured I would try it. Have any of you guys played it?

Some luck I'm having. :)[/QUOTE]

In my opinion Warhawk is horrible. I hated it.

bread's done
Back