The New England PatriOTTs Are Gonna Win The Super Bowl... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
patriots_tickets.jpg

Doin it to make the dreams of dcfox come true. ;)

[quote name='Rocko in the previous OTT']Just saw No More Heroes is coming out on the Wii this week and looked it up on IGN. That sounds really neat. I wonder what the reviews will be like. I might have to buy that.

Metacritic seems to have two critic reviews in the 90s, and user reviews are at 8.8. Hmm.[/quote]

I will admit that No More Heroes looks fantastically bloody (and fun). Why does it need to come out the same freakin week that Burnout Paradise and Endless Ocean also come out on is a mystery to me. :cry:

Demo Man saw dcfox's playbook in the last thread and used it against him. How apropos.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I will admit that No More Heroes looks fantastically bloody (and fun). Why does it need to come out the same freakin week that Burnout Paradise and Endless Ocean also come out on is a mystery to me. :cry:[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Endless Ocean?

That game looks that absolute shit. You're simulating petting a fuckin' dolphin.

Then again, you do like the Patriots, so this should be expected.

[quote name='Rocko']Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Endless Ocean?

That game looks that absolute shit. You're simulating petting a fuckin' dolphin.[/QUOTE]

And explore the ocean to whatever mp3s you put on your SD card.

That's all kinds of win there.

[quote name='Demolition Man']And explore the ocean to whatever mp3s you put on your SD card.

That's all kinds of win there.[/quote]

I'd rather listen to my music without paying $30 for some shitty ocean simulator.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd rather listen to my music without paying $30 for some shitty ocean simulator.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Most likely I'm going to wait on Endless Ocean anyways until I see it on sale for $20ish which will happen eventually. Burnout Paradise looks to be the closest thing to Midtown Madness 3 that we'll get this generation so it will be a must buy for me. The demo was quite fun as well.

I should dl that demo.

I just watched a No More Heroes video, and it seems like it's really repetitive. Lock on, swing until you get a death blow, listen to him shout as the enemy turns into ash and screams annoyingly. Rinse. Repeat.

[quote name='Rocko']I should dl that demo.[/quote]

Worth the time my friend. Worth it.

I just watched a No More Heroes video, and it seems like it's really repetitive. Lock on, swing until you get a death blow, listen to him shout as the enemy turns into ash and screams annoyingly. Rinse. Repeat.

True. It does looks fun tho. I might grab it once it hits $20..... see Rocko, you are making this week a LOT easier for me now. :applause:

I think I'll go DL it now. I've never played a Burnout game. Played a lot of Need For Speed, though.

While No More Heroes seems so so repetitive, I can't help but want it. I might end up buying it.

I also have to keep an eye out for deals/bonuses on GTAIV.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Football sucks.[/QUOTE]
This is true.

I had a BRAND NEW SNES controller, a few years ago. (I managed to find a new SNES at a Toys 'R' Us.)

... left the controller at my exgirlfriend's house, and haven't seen it since.

:cry:

Mak:
Case, Mobo (one guy described this as "solid as a viking's bicep" :lol:), CPU (quad cores, $$$$y), and PSU (modular FTMFW).

I did have help picking everything out though. Just make a thread in the PC forum whenever you're ready to get your components.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong.[/QUOTE]
Interesting comma you have there. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mak:
Case, Mobo (one guy described this as "solid as a viking's bicep" :lol:), CPU (quad cores, $$$$y), and PSU (modular FTMFW).

I did have help picking everything out though. Just make a thread in the PC forum whenever you're ready to get your components.[/quote]

Cool. I'm conflicted if I wanna try to build it myself or buy a bundle. On one hand it might be a fun hobby and probably cheaper, on the other it might be a major headache.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Hey that is where the dude pauses on Scrubs. That pause = a comma.[/QUOTE]
You watch Scrubs?

I'm sorry.
[quote name='Maklershed']Cool. I'm conflicted if I wanna try to build it myself or buy a bundle. On one hand it might be a fun hobby and probably cheaper, on the other it might be a major headache.[/QUOTE]
It's ridiculously easy. It took me less than an hour to get everything assembled.

[quote name='Brak']You watch Scrubs?

I'm sorry.

It's ridiculously easy.[/quote]

Scrubs is like totally awesome!!

Pizza!! now thats what I call a TACO!

[quote name='Brak']You watch Scrubs?

I'm sorry.

It's ridiculously easy. It took me less than an hour to get everything assembled.[/quote]

:whistle2:k really? Hmm, is anything complicated required like soldering or anything of that nature?

Scrubs stinks, homeland.

And so it was written, and so it shall pass.[quote name='Maklershed']:whistle2:k really? Hmm, is anything complicated required like soldering or anything of that nature?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

It's recommended you smear some type of metallic-goo on the CPU before you slap it on the motherboard.

That was the only part that had me really worried, but it was mad-simple.

Well, someone just posted a review of No More Heroes in its thread, and now I must have the game. Guess that makes up my mind.

No More Heroes and Super Paper Mario (which should have been on the GCN) are the only two Ghii games I want.

I only watch Scrubs because nothing is on at 7 on TV. They used to have Seinfeld and KoTH on Fox, but they now have 2 1/2 men and King of Queens.

[quote name='Brak']No More Heroes and Super Paper Mario (which should have been on the GCN) are the only two Ghii games I want.[/quote]

I really liked Super Paper Mario. While I can see how some people might dislike the wordiness of it, I didn't mind it at all, and I loved the RPG-ish system and platforming gameplay. It's easily on par with Galaxy for me, if not slightly above it.

Which should be a third Wii game you want. It's a great game as well.

King of the Hill = $$$

I love the subtleties.
[quote name='Rocko']I really liked Super Paper Mario. While I can see how some people might dislike the wordiness of it, I didn't mind it at all, and I loved the RPG-ish system and platforming gameplay. It's easily on par with Galaxy for me, if not slightly above it.

Which should be a third Wii game you want. It's a great game as well.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. I forgot about Galaxy.

I'd say Twilight Princess, too... but I drether play it on it's intended platform.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not feeling this connor chronicles show. This first episode is a snooze fest.[/quote]

The only thing that I'm definitely loving on that show, and prolly the only reason I'm still watching it besides the fact nothing else is on, is how great I think Summer Glau is as a terminator. She has the whole "naive-robot learning how to be human" thing going on perfectly.

That Knight Rider remake looks - somehow - shittier than the original.

Football? Oh, gawd.

So like I work from 5 until 11:00 pm, today. But there were so many call ins, they want me to go in right now. Do they realize what this would do to me?

Your sig is complete fail, Mak.

That quote's true comedic value is in its plethora on commas.

Well, that's, like, your opinion, man.

I meant 'of'.

And my That Triple is like R. Kelly.

It's trapped in the closet - closet - closet - closet~

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back