The New England PatriOTTs Are Gonna Win The Super Bowl... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm turned off by the fact that you were so willing to throw around nude pictures of yourself.[/quote]

Its more of an artistic topless shot. No Southern bits. It is shot with dramatic flattering lighting, on a black backround, by my husband.

I don't do "Spread leg" shots or any of that. Not my style, BUT, I have no problem with tasteful nudity and don't see a moral issue with nudity or sexuality.

I'm a Bisexual wiccan (I know: Epic fails, kill myself NOW). I am NOT a slut, (I have been intimate with fewer people than I have fingers... ) but I'm not uptight either.

I also say: It takes A LONG time to get me into bed, but once you get me there it will be worth your wait!

I have mental issues I won't go into that prevent me from being a sleep-around, but once trust is established it is complete.

[quote name='Moxio']Liq likes his Virgin Mary's.

Hey, isn't it some factor in Islam that if you, like, kill a heathen or whatever, you get 100 virgins in heaven?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that's BS.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Its more of an artistic topless shot. No Southern bits. It is shot with dramatic flattering lighting, on a black backround, by my husband.

I don't do "Spread leg" shots or any of that. Not my style, BUT, I have no problem with tasteful nudity and don't see a moral issue with nudity or sexuality.

I'm a Bisexual wiccan (I know: Epic fails, kill myself NOW). I am NOT a slut, (I have been intimate with fewer people than I have fingers... ) but I'm not uptight either.

I also say: It takes A LONG time to get me into bed, but once you get me there it will be worth your wait!

I have mental issues I won't go into that prevent me from being a sleep-around, but once trust is established it is complete.[/QUOTE]

Tasteful nudity is fine.

Hey, isn't it some factor in Islam that if you, like, kill a heathen or whatever, you get 100 virgins in heaven?[/quote]

If his faith is in fact Islam, then I can say that I have much more of an understanding. I live near Dearborn, Mi, and we have the most concentrated Islamic community outside of the middle east.

By Islamic standards, I am immoral and a harlot/whore. Although I have many muslim friends (including a wayne county sherrif who is unmarried), I would NEVER presume to be alone with any of the males, or speak to a woman before speaking to the man of the house.

There are just some rules that I won't break.

Hey, isn't it some factor in Islam that if you, like, kill a heathen or whatever, you get 100 virgins in heaven?[/QUOTE]

It's 72 virgins.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm pretty sure that's BS.[/quote]

If you sacrifice yourself in the name of Allah you get to be greated by 72 long haired vigins in the after life.

I could be wrong on the exact number of virgins, but that is in the Qu'ran.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']If you sacrifice yourself in the name of Allah you get to be greated by 72 long haired vigins in the after life.

I could be wrong on the exact number of virgins, but that is in the Qu'ran.[/QUOTE]

It's not in the Koran. I'm not a Muslim, but I know some. They can drone all day about this stuff.

Supposedly, one guaranteed method of getting into heaven is defending the faith against the invasion of outsiders (like protecting an Islamic country from an invasion--a war). This is what gets you 72 virgins (among other things). It's supposed to be DEFENDING the faith, not going around and looking for any asshole who has a different religion and killing them. Like many religions, the original ideas have been twisted for the purposes of those who pursue power.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Its more of an artistic topless shot. No Southern bits. It is shot with dramatic flattering lighting, on a black backround, by my husband.

I have mental issues I won't go into that prevent me from being a sleep-around, but once trust is established it is complete.[/QUOTE]
Artistic nudity is fine, but sending a nude/partially nude shot of yourself to some people on a message board "to prove not all girls online are fat" hardly seems too artistic to me, regardless of the shot itself.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']If you sacrifice yourself in the name of Allah you get to be greated by 72 long haired vigins in the after life.

I could be wrong on the exact number of virgins, but that is in the Qu'ran.[/QUOTE]Was my post unclear?

[quote name='opportunity777']It's not in the Koran. I'm not a Muslim, but I know some. They can drone all day about this stuff.[/quote]

See my above post about Dearborn, Michigan. I know A LOT of muslims, more than I know christians or Jews. I live 2 main roads away from a new Mecca for Muslims. (No disrespect meant to the original Mecca!)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Artistic nudity is fine, but sending a nude/partially nude shot of yourself to some people on a message board "to prove not all girls online are fat" hardly seems too artistic to me, regardless of the shot itself.

Was my post unclear?[/quote]

are you muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back