The New England PatriOTTs Are Gonna Win The Super Bowl... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']But you have insane hours.

Is all you do deliver papers? Do you go to school or anything?[/QUOTE]

When I can find the work, I make pretty good money filming skateboarders (which I really don't do for the money. It more or less keeps me in the scene after I blew out my knee)

skate video set to Beat Assailant's The Ante
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD1EJmEaiPo [/MEDIA]

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Those guys aren't that good at skating...[/QUOTE]

god no, thats one bad video but its the only video that doesn't use I Like Cash which is one over hyped piece of shit

Bad video? I sure hope so.

My brother was better than those kids back when skated in middle school. Hell, he was better when he skated on a motherfuckin' DragonBall Z board in elementary school.

[quote name='Moxio']Woohoo at having a higher KD ratio and accuracy than Liquid in CoD4. ;)[/QUOTE]
I die in that game a lot. =/

I usually manage to break a k/d ratio of 1 in single games now though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I die in that game a lot. =/

I usually manage to break a k/d ratio of 1 in single games now though.[/QUOTE]

Mang :roll:

[quote name='Liquid 2']So, tell me why you wanted to off yourself.

I don't particularly care, but it'll fill up posts.[/QUOTE]

You know I might have actually divulged the reasoning (or lack thereof, depending on your POV) if you would've actually feigned like you cared.

Instead you get a rushed, mostly inaccurate version that'll fill up them posts up until you create the next OTT.

I met a girl a while ago. She changed me. Then left me. I got very sad.

It's a lot more complicated than that, but fuck it you don't care, so why bother?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You know I might have actually divulged the reasoning (or lack thereof, depending on your POV) if you would've actually feigned like you cared.

Instead you get a rushed, mostly inaccurate version that'll fill up them posts up until you create the next OTT.

It's a lot more complicated than that, but fuck it you don't care, so why bother?[/QUOTE]
Others do. =p

I can tell you that no one's worth offing yourself over though.

But tell me, why should I care about you if you don't? Get a sense of self-worth, for your own sake.

[quote name='Moxio']What's 3PM my time? 1?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. 3 pm is just arbitrary though. I'm down to give ya a whoopin' 24/7. ;)

I've also got The Orange Box now, so you can try to convince me that TF2 is fun.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You know I might have actually divulged the reasoning (or lack thereof, depending on your POV) if you would've actually feigned like you cared.

It's a lot more complicated than that, but fuck it you don't care, so why bother?[/quote]

All women suck and none is worth killing yourself over... As a woman I can say that with some certainty... as a BISEXUAL woman I can say it with ABSOLUTE certainty!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah. 3 pm is just arbitrary though. I'm down to give ya a whoopin' 24/7. ;)

I've also got The Orange Box now, so you can try to convince me that TF2 is fun.[/QUOTE]

You're in for a rude awakening. TF2 is fun, but it's no CoD4.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']All women suck and none is worth killing yourself over... As a woman I can say that with some certainty... as a BISEXUAL woman I can say it with ABSOLUTE certainty![/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']From these two songs that I've heard, Beat Assailant is garbage.[/QUOTE]
First one's not bad at all. Not amazing, but not garbage.

Second one is terrible though.

It's a lot more complicated than that, but fuck it you don't care, so why bother?[/QUOTE]

Explain.

[quote name='Moxio']...[/quote]

I've had my share of evil girlfriends. (Before plume I was in a relationship with a woman for over a year, and she was batshit crazy).

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I've had my share of evil girlfriends. (Before plume I was in a relationship with a woman for over a year, and she was batshit crazy).[/QUOTE]

Nudes. I mean, that sounds interesting.

Also, Gardettos are addicting.

[quote name='Moxio']Nudes. I mean, that sounds interesting.

Also, Gardettos are addicting.[/quote]

am I getting "tits or GTFO'd?"

And, in case you didn't know, I already SENT my nudes to the majority of this forum!

[quote name='Moxio']...[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought too.

[quote name='Moxio']You're in for a rude awakening. TF2 is fun, but it's no CoD4.[/QUOTE]I'm fine with just COD too.

I didn't like TF2 the first time I played it on the PC, but I didn't give it much of a chance.
The single player games in The Orange Box more than justify the purchase.

I missed the hot wife nudes? Darn.

@Licktrap: I suppose, though I was disappointed with Ep 2 by quite a bit. It was just barely better than Ep 1, and way WAY worse than HL2. Since I already have HL2 and Ep 1 on the PC, I felt a little cheated. TF2 justified Ep 2 though.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']And, in case you didn't know, I already SENT my nudes to the majority of this forum![/QUOTE]

And no, I don't want any, in case that's what you think I mean.

[quote name='Moxio']I missed the hot wife nudes? Darn.

@Licktrap: I suppose, though I was disappointed with Ep 2 by quite a bit. It was just barely better than Ep 1, and way WAY worse than HL2.[/QUOTE]
I think that Ep 2 was a bit repetitive, but I enjoyed it.

I miss the sheer variety of environments that HL1 had though. :cry:

That strider battle ate dick at the end because my computer is shitty and would lag up every time I tried to take down the hunters/striders.

Won't be an issue once my quad arrives though. :D

[quote name='Moxio']Really? The ending of Ep 2 was so bad I'm not even looking forward that much to 3.[/QUOTE]I'm looking forward to learning more about the relationship/rivalry between Black Mesa and Aperture, not to mention finding out just what Borealis is and what it does.

That's why PCs eat dick Liquid. My 360 handled the battle just fine.

Yeah, I'm pumped because I want to fuck up them $$$$as for
killing Eli

[quote name='Moxio']I missed the hot wife nudes? Darn.

@Licktrap: I suppose, though I was disappointed with Ep 2 by quite a bit. It was just barely better than Ep 1, and way WAY worse than HL2. Since I already have HL2 and Ep 1 on the PC, I felt a little cheated. TF2 justified Ep 2 though.[/quote]

I'm not that hot I promise, and if you wanted a SFW pic of me you could find them in the forum archives easily enough.

[quote name='Liquid 2']...

And no, I don't want any, in case that's what you think I mean.
[/quote]

Wasn't offering any, nothing personal, just, that was me feeling annoyed that everyone thinks all girls on the internet must be fat/ugly. I'm not "hot" by most definitions, but I'm NOT fat, far from it actually, and I'm not ugly. I'm avarage, just like almost everyone else.

A lot of guys are turned off by the fact that I'm a natural redhead, and have pale skin. (though luckily very few freckles!).

To be fair, it's not very easy to convey story without cut scenes. You also saw
Eli
so rarely that it was hard to get attached to him.

I'm with zew on this though. You could see his death coming from a mile away, but that shit got me all riled up. I was thinking to myself "They aren't going to do what I think they're going to...are they?"

Ok and now that the conversation is video game related I have nothing to say... so I'll leave you with this:

Look up Project Chanology on EncyclopediaDramatica, and JOIN US!

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Wasn't offering any, nothing personal, just, that was me feeling annoyed that everyone thinks all girls on the internet must be fat/ugly. I'm not "hot" by most definitions, but I'm NOT fat, far from it actually, and I'm not ugly. I'm avarage, just like almost everyone else.

A lot of guys are turned off by the fact that I'm a natural redhead, and have pale skin. (though luckily very few freckles!).[/QUOTE]
I'm turned off by the fact that you were so willing to throw around nude pictures of yourself.

[quote name='Moxio']Freckles are the worst.[/QUOTE]Truth.

[quote name='Liquid 2']To be fair, it's not very easy to convey story without cut scenes. You also saw
Eli
so rarely that it was hard to get attached to him.

I'm with zew on this though. You could see his death coming from a mile away, but that shit got me all riled up. I was thinking to myself "They aren't going to do what I think they're going to...are they?"[/QUOTE]

On the contrary: I think HL2 does very well telling its story without cutscenes. The fact that
Eli
wasn't a major character made the ending of Ep 2 that much more boring. Sure,
Alyx
was upset, but I didn't care. Now, if they had killed
Kleiner or Barney
, I might have gave a shit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm turned off by the fact that you were so willing to throw around nude pictures of yourself.[/QUOTE]

Liq likes his Virgin Mary's.

Hey, isn't it some factor in Islam that if you, like, kill a heathen or whatever, you get 100 virgins in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back