The New Marvel-Movie Universe

MattJ1991

CAGiversary!
I am a big movie fan, and I have always been interested in comic mythos, so obviously the new Marvel movies are pretty awesome in my eyes (meaning Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk)

I always imagined it like this:
1.) all the beginning crap of TIH
2.) Then Tony gets captured 3 months before the general finds hulk again
3.) Tony comes back around the same time that the main movie scenes of the hulk are happening, all the main parts of the two movies are happening in unison, but in different parts of the world.
4.) Iron Man fights Obidiah, has the press conference and announces that he is Iron Man
5.) Tony comes home to see Nick Fury waiting for him, thus creating the Avengers team, Nick tells Tony about all the other super hero's in the world, and also tells him about the Hulk
6.) The Hulk fights The Abomination, and Bruce runs away again
7.) a few days later, the general is in the bar, and Tony comes to him, and tells him about his team.

I think that both Iron Man and TIH were very well made movies, with great actors and awesome action, I hope that Marvel's next movies (Thor, Captain America and The Avengers) are just as good. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man was a GREAT film.

I just watched the deleted scenes on the DVD last night and I wish they would have kept some of them in there.

BTW, there is a new Punisher movie coming out too.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Iron Man was a GREAT film.

I just watched the deleted scenes on the DVD last night and I wish they would have kept some of them in there.

BTW, there is a new Punisher movie coming out too.[/quote]
The new Punisher, as good as it might be (key word might) isnt part of the new "marvel movie universe"

Keanu_Reeves46.jpg

Whoa!!!

[quote name='MattJ1991']The new Punisher, as good as it might be (key word might) isnt part of the new "marvel movie universe"[/quote]

That's right Guile, so you can just fuck right the hell off!

[quote name='MattJ1991']

I always imagined it like this:
1.) all the beginning crap of TIH
2.) Then Tony gets captured 3 months before the general finds hulk again
3.) Tony comes back around the same time that the main movie scenes of the hulk are happening, all the main parts of the two movies are happening in unison, but in different parts of the world.
4.) Iron Man fights Obidiah, has the press conference and announces that he is Iron Man
5.) Tony comes home to see Nick Fury waiting for him, thus creating the Avengers team, Nick tells Tony about all the other super hero's in the world, and also tells him about the Hulk
6.) The Hulk fights The Abomination, and Bruce runs away again
7.) a few days later, the general is in the bar, and Tony comes to him, and tells him about his team.

[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a modern day prophet.

These movies need more boobs and killing. Punisher doesn't have the boobage but it sure does have the killing.

bread's done
Back