The New Nintendo Players Choice List

[quote name='b3b0p']I did not see any post this information yet.

Apparently, the newest Nintendo Power states the following in reference to Player's Choice:

For Gamecube on October 9th:
Super Mario Strikers - 29.99
Mario Supertar Baseball - 29.99
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - 29.99

If true, I'll be in line for Super Mario Strikers.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, still no Fire Emblem? :(

[quote name='David85']So Mario Baseball and Soccer go down to $30, has Mario Tennis ever lower in price?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is $30 I believe right now, but could be wrong. $24.99 at Sears I know for sure.

[quote name='David85']So Mario Baseball and Soccer go down to $30, has Mario Tennis ever lower in price?[/QUOTE]

Nope, still $50, just saw at Circuit City the other day and had them scan it for the hell of it.

Still $44.99 used at EB / GS too.

Glad I sold my Mario Baseball recently, I might repick it up for $25 after GGC, or wait until a store has the new PC games for $20 on sale.

[quote name='Nogib']Ugh, still no Fire Emblem? :([/QUOTE]
Fire Emblem was released Oct 17, 2005
Mario Baseball was released Aug 29, 2005

Okay, not much difference, but it's still not even a year old. When Wii comes out I would think prices to start dropping on just about everything. If not by Nintendo officially, the retailers will probably do so just to clear it out and make room for the new stuff.

I am really surprised Mario Power Tennis hasn't been released as a Player's Choice title yet. It came out a couple years ago, sold fairly well, and not many stores seem to have it in stock new anymore.

I saw Naruto: Clash of Ninja today labeled Player's Choice, at one particular Target Store (saratoga-prospect).:cool:

[quote name='b3b0p']Fire Emblem was released Oct 17, 2005
Mario Baseball was released Aug 29, 2005

Okay, not much difference, but it's still not even a year old. When Wii comes out I would think prices to start dropping on just about everything. If not by Nintendo officially, the retailers will probably do so just to clear it out and make room for the new stuff.[/quote]
Strikers came out even later than that, however. December 5, to be exact. That's the surprising addition to me.

It's most likely on the list because the Wii version will be out in 6 months.

But I want Mario Tennis first, then Baseball, then Soccer then Golf.

[quote name='botticus']Strikers came out even later than that, however. December 5, to be exact. That's the surprising addition to me.[/QUOTE]
I also suspect Strikers sold better. I have heard nothing but how awesome the game is, especially when playing with multiple people. I have not played yet, but will be able to hopefully in a month.

I'll try to get the OP updated soon. Mario Baseball/Soccer had a price drop, but I didn't see anything to indicate a "players choice" desingation. If anyone wants to help round up what I'm missing that would help.

[quote name='Nogib']Ugh, still no Fire Emblem? :([/QUOTE]
I had Circuit City scan Fire Emblem for the hell of it 2 days ago and it rang up $14.99.

Here be that Tak game mentioned a page or two back...

Tak.jpg

[quote name='hupp']supersmashbros should be like 15 bucks now, does that piss anyones else off?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

It pissed me off so much that SSB:M wasn't lowered to $20 I wanted months for a sale just to buy it at $20.

[quote name='hupp']supersmashbros should be like 15 bucks now, does that piss anyones else off?[/quote]

Isn't this game the best selling title on the Gamecube? It must print money like Pokemon for Nintendo.

"Simpsons Hit & Run, The"

I did not see that anybody else mentioned that it was mispelled, so I have.

Good list though! I have a lot of the games on there...but there might be a few more I wish to pick up.

Saw Harvest Moon: Magical Melody with the Player's Choice banner!

I didn't even know that Nintendo was actually still producing Player's Choice games for the GCN and no it wasn't Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life since that game was right next to it at my local TRU.

[quote name='ddp72984']Megaman Anniversary Collection was a Player's Choice according to Target[/QUOTE]
I actually have a PC version of it... didn't even think it got one. Must be pretty rare huh?

家に持って帰ったところ、母みさえ(ならはしみき)と父ひろし(藤原啓治)が飲んでしまう。ã$が、それは四膳が秘密裏に進める究極のエコ活動“人類動物化計画”のために開発した“人類動物化ドリンク”ã$った。ドリンクを飲んã$みさえとひろしは、それぞれヒョウとニワトリになってしまう。本é$˜ã‚’発揮するために、ここでは「テクニカルスã‚$ル」が重要になりますので、その点を踏まえた上で、弊社コンサルタントがしっかりと作成サポートを行います。具体的には求職者の方のæ$¦å™¨ã¨ãªã‚‹çµŒé¨“やスã‚$ルを対象企æ¥$に照らし合わせて作成し、求人企æ¥$が求める人物像やスã‚$ルを十分に理解したうえで皆様に置き換えて、先方が必要とする部分を的確に表現していくことで、書類選考の通過率を劇的に向上させていきます。書類選考は転職活動における第一関門です。「今回はちょっと長いかな。」と。先にも書いた通り展示会は一番最初のお披露目のå$´ã§ã™ã€‚そこであまり評判が良くなかったり、他社と競合したりすると仕様を変更したり、時には販売をæ$¢ã‚ã¦ã—まう時もあります販売用の商品が到着するまでの間、図面を取り寄せ何度もサンプル品から変更がないか確認しましたが、届いた商品を見て唖然としましたサンプル品にも図面にもå$˜åœ¨ã—ないオーバーフãƒ$ー用の穴が開口されているのです!!あんなに確認したのに。

bread's done
Back