The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tricky']$5 off $50
NG-VVY-UBN
Expires August 21[/quote]
Hey Tricky,
I used that coupon code! Many thanks.
I'll upload the one they send me.

I have a -10$ coupon Pm me if you need it.

Edit
All coupons promote for this time thanks.

Hey, check out this site, there was unuse coupons.

http://legitbuy.info/playasiacoupons.html

SOap-23-83-c3uo.html

[quote name='frap']Forgot I had this... it expires TODAY:

NH-ANX-GNI
expires 7/13/2008 5$ off $50[/quote]

Used. Many Thanks. /bow

[quote name='bornrunnin31']$5 off $50

SH-GCV-PGX

exp. Aug. 31 2008[/QUOTE]

Used this code today. Thanks

If you guys have any more coupon codes, please PM me. I will gladly repay the favour once I've received my package.

If you guys have any more coupon codes, please PM me! (I'm making a $50 order.) I will gladly repay the favour once I've received my package.

$5 off $50
EZ-KUU-PJW

Exp. Sept. 8, 2008

Let it be known asap once the code is used.

Edit: USED

[quote name='pdrydia']$5 off $50
BM-ZWF-MOH

expires 8 September 08

Post and let folks know if you use the code.[/quote]

Thanks. Just used this one.

Draekon's and fuss's seemed to be used already.

[quote name='NovaKane']$5 off $50
EZ-KUU-PJW

Exp. Sept. 8, 2008

Let it be known asap once the code is used.[/QUOTE]

I used this code, thanks a ton dude!

Here are two codes I got that I am sharing... Please reply if you have used it to save others time. :)

$5 off $50
QE-AHR-PSN (expires 09. Aug, 2008)

$5 off $50
UE-DRF-SUX (expires 08. Sep, 2008)

Buddy bought some stuff off play-asia, didn't want the coupon code, so I'll pass it onto you guys.

$5 off $50
ME-QNI-ECW

Post when used please.

Edit: USED

[quote name='maigoyume']Buddy bought some stuff off play-asia, didn't want the coupon code, so I'll pass it onto you guys.

$5 off $50
ME-QNI-ECW

Post when used please.[/quote]

used. Thanks alot.

Here are two codes I got that I am sharing... Please reply if you have used it to save others time. :)

$5 off $50
QE-AHR-PSN (expires 09. Aug, 2008)

$5 off $50
UE-DRF-SUX (expires 08. Sep, 2008)
someone used these codes.

[quote name='Darkserge2002']$5 off $50, expires Jul 31st:
VU-LYE-FDE[/QUOTE]

thanks mate! used this one. i'll post mine when the order comes in! thanks again.

I just received my most recent order and there wasn't a coupon in the package. Do you not get a new coupon if you use one on the order?

First Play-Asia order I've received where there wasn't a coupon -- not sure if it is a fluke or something else.

[quote name='jstew9']I just received my most recent order and there wasn't a coupon in the package. Do you not get a new coupon if you use one on the order?

First Play-Asia order I've received where there wasn't a coupon -- not sure if it is a fluke or something else.[/QUOTE]

You should have received a coupon in your package. I used coupons on all of my orders and received a coupon in each package.

[quote name='pablo_vllj']10$ off 50$:

CY-FGF-LTG

expires tomorrow I think, so hurry[/QUOTE]

Used, thanks!

[quote name='jstew9']I just received my most recent order and there wasn't a coupon in the package. Do you not get a new coupon if you use one on the order?

First Play-Asia order I've received where there wasn't a coupon -- not sure if it is a fluke or something else.[/quote]

I got my order earlier this week and this was the first time they didn't give me free stickers...WTF is that about? Lol.

[quote name='cerot']Guys, you think i should order SMT Digital Devil Saga reprint from playasia or wait for some US store to sell it?[/QUOTE]

The reprint has already happened. I think you missed your chance. If Amazon and other US stores don't have it, then they won't be getting them - they've already sold them. Unless, of course, there is another reprint. Who knows....

[quote name='crunchewy']The reprint has already happened. I think you missed your chance. If Amazon and other US stores don't have it, then they won't be getting them - they've already sold them. Unless, of course, there is another reprint. Who knows....[/QUOTE]

Could you tell me when amazon had this reprint on sale? I think this is a 2nd reprint, i hope so. Thanks...

As a reminder, if you have a coupon, please post it here. Please don't offer it via PM, especially when it's obvious you're going to request they use your AF link, which is against the Terms of Use of CAG.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']anyone else have one?[/quote]yeah

$5 off $50
UR-TSC-KDB (Exp. Aug 31)
JR-GEO-IWK (Exp. Sept. 12)
HS-KSV-TAY (Exp. Sept. 8)

Thanks MS. The first code was used, and I just used the second one now.

Hopefully someone will confirm if they use the last one.

[quote name='Master Shake']yeah

$5 off $50
UR-TSC-KDB (Exp. Aug 31)
JR-GEO-IWK (Exp. Sept. 12)

HS-KSV-TAY (Exp. Sept. 8)[/quote]

i used the last code...thanks MS...Siren: New Translation (Asian Version) here i come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back