The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ganelon']$5 off $50:

RV-QSR-RNR
VP-IWK-OKL
PF-QXI-FFQ[/quote]

Used one code from there (PF-QXI-FFQ the one i used)

[quote name='jugu']$5 off $50, expires 11/02/08
PX-FFO-LWW[/quote]
Thanks, used it. I'll have one to provide in return, soon.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Used
yesa.jpg
Thanks for the Quest for Booty ;)[/quote]

lol... is the Quest for Booty a film? I might wanna get that, :booty::lol::applause:

[quote name='Milkyman']Here's my 5 off 50
GB-QIA-CBR
expires december 8, 2008[/quote]

Tried to use it, didn't work... :cry: Thanks anyways.

Oh well, went and ordered, the ones I wanted to get before they became out-of-print were not on the %15 24hrs deal... Too bad I didn't get in on that strikebang one before they quickly canceled it.

Probably will post mine sometime when I get it, I can't think of anything I absolutely want from PA in the next few months.

[quote name='chinchillables']lol... is the Quest for Booty a film? I might wanna get that, :booty::lol::applause:[/quote]

I wish. It's the R&C PS3 game that's only available as a D/L in the states. I wanted it in disc format so I didn't max out the 60gb

Order Arrived. Here's my Code

Exp 12/15
ZJ-WNF-LKZ

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I wish. It's the R&C PS3 game that's only available as a D/L in the states. I wanted it in disc format so I didn't max out the 60gb

Order Arrived. Here's my Code

Exp 12/15
ZJ-WNF-LKZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! Used the code. Grabbed a xcm vga box. My code will be posted upon arrival.

Maybe a repost, but here's a multi-use 5% off coupon. Not great, but nice when there's a sharing drought:

UK-GCS-BKJ

[quote name='Dosuchin']$5 off of $50. Expires December 22nd, 2008.

TR-DWD-MTK[/quote]
Didn't work, someone has apparently already used it without posting "used"

Anyone else have a spare coupon please ?

As far as I can tell, all of these coupons are used or expired. Anyone else got any? I'm looking to order the Asian English versions of Disgaea 3 and Hakuna Matata on PS3. No luck with the coupons, though. Poooooo.

[quote name='AkariK']5 off 50, expires 12/22/08.
UG-TIG-ORG

PM me when it's used so I can delete this.[/quote]

Thanks, just used it! I really appreciate it. I'll PM you to make sure, too.

If anyone has the elusive 8$ or 10$ off coupon ill take one otherwise i will use one of the posted 5 $ off for tatsunoko vs capcom =]

[quote name='sabanoo']$5 off $50
WP-NKK-YHK
Expires 12/22/08[/quote]
I used this! Thank u so much...After my order comes. I'll provide u with my coupon number because i dont have intention to buy anything for longer period....Cheers:D

Can I use a coupon on a Pre-Order? Wanting to pick up the new Pro Spirits 5, but doesn't want to take any of the coupons.

The codes on that site get used up almost instantly. Chances of getting an unused coupon is low unless you're uber fast.

[quote name='dylema']Can I use a coupon on a Pre-Order? Wanting to pick up the new Pro Spirits 5, but doesn't want to take any of the coupons.[/quote]

Yeah you definitely could, so it's probably the coupon has expired or been used, or you're not meeting the minimum purchase requirement.

[quote name='kazunori']Yeah you definitely could, so it's probably the coupon has expired or been used, or you're not meeting the minimum purchase requirement.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply, I'll keep trying then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back