The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LeXxX']$5 off 50

EO-NOH-JBN

Expires 3/12/09

Please post if you used this code.[/quote]

Used. Thank a lot!:rofl:

Would anyone be able to spare one or two Play-Asia coupons? I'm interested in buying a couple of import games from them :B Ifyou could PM me with the details, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'll be sure to use the affiliate link. Thank you in advance!

i have a 7$ off 50 code, pm if you would like to use it!

One given away but i do have one more!!!

[quote name='option.iv']$5 off $50

WA-BHJ-VEA

expires Apr 4, 2009. Please post if used to save time.[/quote]

Thanks! Used it.
I have several orders coming, I'll be sure to post the coupons if I get any.
Does anyone know the criteria of when they'll give coupons?
Cause sometimes I don't get them.

[quote name='Kodoku']Thanks! Used it.
I have several orders coming, I'll be sure to post the coupons if I get any.
Does anyone know the criteria of when they'll give coupons?
Cause sometimes I don't get them.[/quote]

As I promised, here's what I have so far, still waiting for another preorder:
YH-YGL-EBB
$5 off $50
Expires 4/25/09
Post if used.

[quote name='Kodoku']As I promised, here's what I have so far, still waiting for another preorder:
YH-YGL-EBB
$5 off $50
Expires 4/25/09
Post if used.[/QUOTE]

Used for FFVII:AC on Blu-ray. Thank you so much.

[quote name='squidboots']$5 off $50 or more, expires 4/23/09
OQ-NHD-ZZW

Please post if you have used it up, thanks :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

used for resident evil 5 limited edition, thank you!! :applause:

sorry for postin it the last min it expires tomorrow ..
AE-XTH-SWQ
$5 off items minimum 50 dollars
please post if u used it, thanks ..

Got another one! (Order was shipped in two packages heheheh)

$5 off $50 or more, expires 4/25/09
LX-GHI-USK

:bouncy: Please post if you have used it up, thanks :bouncy:

Have a code, please PM if you want it. That way it does not get used by some troll who can't take the time to post to say that it was used - see previous post for an example

It is $5 off $50

This coupon has been used.

$5 off $50

Expires 3-29-09

SZ-FXK-KPO

Please post when/if you use it, thanks. :)

[quote name='georget93']$5 off $50

Expires 3-29-09

SZ-FXK-KPO

Please post when/if you use it, thanks. :)[/quote]

Used it, thanks! :cool:

Hey guys, first post. Decided it'd be a good idea to pass along the good will.

Play-Asia.com
Coupon Code: YC-EUA-BOR

(Minimum products value: US$50. Feel free to pass this coupon to a friend if you can not use it by yourself. Expires on 25. Apr, 2009)

[quote name='shrgnatlas']Hey guys, first post. Decided it'd be a good idea to pass along the good will.

Play-Asia.com
Coupon Code: YC-EUA-BOR

(Minimum products value: US$50. Feel free to pass this coupon to a friend if you can not use it by yourself. Expires on 25. Apr, 2009)[/quote]

Used, thanks. Preordered FFVII:ACC with the FFXIII demo.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Where do you guys even get these coupons o_O[/quote]

I believe they generally include them with purchases - at least they have done so for me in the past

If anyone would be nice enough to PM a coupon code. Hoping to get the upcoming Advent Children Complete w/FFXIII ^^. Much Appreciated!! ヽ(;´д`)ノ

Can anybody Mail a CAG some codes? I only have $22.75 on my paypal, and I wanna bring the price of LBP down.
This would be my first time ordering - are they good with service?

[quote name='leesiulung']hmmm... tempted to get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom on the Wii....[/quote]

Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing!!!!!!! I ordered it about 2 months ago and got it like a week later. Just make sure your Wii is 3.2U and soft modded.:bouncy:

Anyone have a code? I have an order sitting in my cart ready to go, just need a coupon to knock it down a bit.

[quote name='pixi']
This would be my first time ordering - are they good with service?[/quote]

Play-Asia is very reliable.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing!!!!!!! I ordered it about 2 months ago and got it like a week later. Just make sure your Wii is 3.2U and soft modded.:bouncy:[/quote]

How hard is it to soft mod a Wii....I want this game but don't want to brick my machine....

3 codes, all $5 off $50. Please be sure to post when you've used them.

DG-STV-EMR

Expires April 23

EG-WEB-XUM

Expires April 24

AJ-GSH-TFM

Expires April 30

[quote name='vinyl_warrior']3 codes, all $5 off $50. Please be sure to post when you've used them.

AJ-GSH-TFM

Expires April 30[/quote]

Used. Thank you so much! If I find codes I will post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back