The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']$5 off $50 expires April 30: NS-GOY-IVD

Please post if you use it and share the code(s) you get.[/quote]

Used! Thanks!
Once I get my pre-order in, hopefully soon, it supposed to come out in March (which has only a few more days in the month)... I'll post the coupon as soon as I get it, If I get one.

[quote name='sergioalb64']$5 off $50 expires May 16:

SS-YMX-IEE

Post when used; enjoy! :)[/quote]

Used. Thanks! Got the preorder for the Kagami Hatsune Miku cosplay. ^_^

[quote name='Reikon']$5 off $50

ZW-YKL-FWL

Post when used.[/quote]

Used it to pick up Demon's Souls. Thanks. I'll post my code if they send me one.

[quote name='jstew9']$5 off $50

HW-JHH-NFZ

Please post when used.[/quote]

Used it to order Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan (aka Yakuza: Kenzan). Thanks!

Posted this a few days ago, not sure if it has been used or not because nobody posted it was used:

$5 off $50 expires April 25: MA-RUP-JMO

Please post if you use it and share the code(s) you get.

Just got a new Play-Asia $5 off $50 code.

YJ-PQN-SZE Expires May 21,2009

PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOU HAVE USED THE CODE. Thank you.

[quote name='mxpowar']Just got a new Play-Asia $5 off $50 code.

YJ-PQN-SZE Expires May 21,2009

PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOU HAVE USED THE CODE. Thank you.[/quote]

Used the code, thanks a lot!

Just a few extra $ 5 off coupons to offload and well this seemed to be the best place

I guess, please post when used.

NO-KGV-ASY - Expires 25th April, 2009
CP-NMT-MEP - Expires 25th April, 2009
ZC-OYB-WLC - Expires 25th April, 2009
KC-ZWJ-JAD - Expires 27th April, 2009
BT-ODZ-EUU - Expires 30th April, 2009
BE-YSH-VID - Expires 30th April, 2009
ML-RNN-RHV - Expires 30th April, 2009

does anybody have any unused codes. i tried looking thru the thread but could not find any.
pat.jpg

[quote name='vivajain']does anybody have any unused codes. i tried looking thru the thread but could not find any.
pat.jpg
[/quote]
Posted this a few days ago, not sure if it has been used or not because nobody posted it was used:

$5 off $50 expires April 25: MA-RUP-JMO

Please post if you use it and share the code(s) you get.

[quote name='k1327online']Just a few extra $ 5 off coupons to offload and well this seemed to be the best place

I guess, please post when used.

NO-KGV-ASY - Expires 25th April, 2009
CP-NMT-MEP - Expires 25th April, 2009
ZC-OYB-WLC - Expires 25th April, 2009--USED THIS ONE (ONES LISTED ABOVE ALREADY USED)
KC-ZWJ-JAD - Expires 27th April, 2009
BT-ODZ-EUU - Expires 30th April, 2009
BE-YSH-VID - Expires 30th April, 2009
ML-RNN-RHV - Expires 30th April, 2009[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Do coupons work on backordered items? I tried to apply it to Demon's Souls (PS3/Asia) which is currently backordered but it wouldn't take any codes.

I ordered anyway, but I was just curious.

I have 3 $5 off $50

SL-TKW-WEF - EXP 4/25/09

QD-VHU-OOX - EXP 4/27/09

FM-WID-ZUL - EXP 4/30/09

Please post if you use them.

[quote name='Nuke54']

SL-TKW-WEF - EXP 4/25/09

Please post if you use them.[/quote]

used thanks

[quote name='Nuke54']I have 3 $5 off $50

FM-WID-ZUL - EXP 4/30/09

Please post if you use them.[/quote]

used. Thanks.

Returning the favor...

$5 off $50
LX-MZB-KXJ
Expires May 11.

Edit: That was fast. Thanks, gunm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting to get Parodius Portable Collection and Twinbee Portable collection both Konami the Best version for $68. Should i get it or waiting for sales?

Here's another code.

Code:ER-NYS-WWZ
Expires: April 24, 2009

$5 off $50

Please post when/if you use this code, thanks. :)
-George

Wow, been looking for a while now, still no codes. pm me if have a $5 off no minimum , pleaseee,

Get a Free Wii Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back