The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
NO-ZYL-UXD
June 26 also, $5 off $50

please post when used.

Have 2 more expiring on july 2, I will post those as soon I am sure I won't be using them.

[quote name='wasabi5858']NO-ZYL-UXD
June 26 also, $5 off $50

please post when used.

Have 2 more expiring on july 2, I will post those as soon I am sure I won't be using them.[/QUOTE]

I used it. thanks :)

I've got a code that's about to expire. Since the person I PM'd never responded, here it is.

CL-PQE-HXS ($5 off of $50)

Expires June 19.

USED

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Anyone have a code? Would really appreciate it.
Pm me or post here. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

UX - CLR - DKX

$5 dollers off
expires 23 july

Oops...forgot to give back from when someone gave me theirs for my purchase of Aquanaut's and Afrika. Here ya go!

UC-QKB-OKB

$5 off $50 expires 7/16/09

Please post a reply if you used this code. Enjoy!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Oops...forgot to give back from when someone gave me theirs for my purchase of Aquanaut's and Afrika. Here ya go!

UC-QKB-OKB

$5 off $50 expires 7/16/09

Please post a reply if you used this code. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code! Will post mine later when I receive my order! :)

[quote name='0xC0DED00D']I have a coupon code for $5 off $50 (expires July 23rd, 2009)
RO-WZX-IMD. Please leave a message on the forum if you use it![/QUOTE]

Used - Thanks very much. Will post mine when the order arrives.

[strike]Looking for a code here too, if anyone has one, please PM me?

Heh, normally I end up keeping these and going past the expiration date, looks like now that I found this thread, I'll be able to post them for someone else.[/strike]
Got the code, thanks!

[quote name='blackjaw']KU-OCZ-KXD

$5 off $50

Expires 08, Aug, 2009

Post when you use.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, used it. I will return the favor once I receive mine.

[quote name='zenquix']Just returning the favor

YD-VBU-AHG
Exp 07 Aug 09

Post when you use.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much, I just used it.
I'll be sure to post my coupon when I receive it (should be July sometime).

Used.

Just got Final Fantasy VII -Advent Children Complete (Hong Kong) Steelbook [BD] & Electronic AC Power Cable [Wii]

Thanks!

[quote name='wowzors']Code for someone, please post when used.

$5 off $50 (Expires August 10th, 2009)

WE-PUO-EUC[/QUOTE]

Heya, CAGs. Looking for a code to use with some credit I from a return last year. A PM would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Quick Run Hurry Hurry!!!
My wife made me gather boxes for recycling last night...and I found a code slip in the pile

ZN-YQF-YIH $5 off $50 I Guess someone cashed it in

EXPIRES TODAY 7-2-09 HURRY!!!!!!

let me know if you use it so I can cross out the post

[quote name='AoA']Quick Run Hurry Hurry!!!
My wife made me gather boxes for recycling last night...and I found a code slip in the pile

ZN-YQF-YIH $5 off $50

EXPIRES TODAY 7-2-09 HURRY!!!!!!

let me know if you use it so I can cross out the post[/QUOTE]

That code has either already expired or been used. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back