The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='akito12']5 off 50

RE-JTW-PAU
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the two for one post there.

[quote name='nightmare452']Here is a $5 off 50 code:

ME-KAC-UES

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

taken!

Thanks this will help out.

[quote name='Mattroid']JN-YBV-WLO : $5 off $50 : Expires 09/06/2009 :)[/QUOTE]

Taken. Thanks alot! Gundam senki here I come!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']If anybody has a spare code, I'd really love one. My birthday was two days ago, so $5 off would be a great present, haha. :) Thanks![/QUOTE]

my bday was also 8/26! plz hook itup with a code!

[quote name='ozzymandd']AY-OUT-FIG

It expires Aug 30 (today), but it might have already lapsed given time zone differences. Still worth a shot, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Used it on a preorder of Pokemon Silver. Thanks!

If anyone has a spare $7 or $5 off code, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll gladly send a few Amazon.com 10% off VG purchase codes your way...just drop me a PM.

Thank you.

Hmmm... And they didn't post when they used it :(
I have another package on the way, when I get it, and if I get a coupon, I'll give it to you, if you still need it Easy Reader.
I have no idea where the package is at the moment, so I don't know when I'll get it... It shipped last week and it usually takes me two weeks to get them.

IS-BPB-QOE
someone use this soon. And by soon, I mean today. I totally forgot I had this... I was cleaning up my desk when I saw it. Expires 9/6.

[quote name='franz ferdinand']IS-BPB-QOE
someone use this soon. And by soon, I mean today. I totally forgot I had this... I was cleaning up my desk when I saw it. Expires 9/6.[/QUOTE]

used thanks a lot

After cleaning my desk I found 2 coupons for $5 each that are expiring soon, hopefully someone can still make use of them!

BI-RHH-ESY - Expires 9/25
TH-CFR-IJE - Expires 9/28

[quote name='mkrowe']After cleaning my desk I found 2 coupons for $5 each that are expiring soon, hopefully someone can still make use of them!

BI-RHH-ESY - Expires 9/25
TH-CFR-IJE - Expires 9/28[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton! I used the first code. Nendoroid Petit Death Note figures, here I come!

If anybody has an extra code and could pm it to me I'd appreciate it. I also want to preorder Mushihimesama Futari. I'll pm you the code coupon they send with the game in return. Thanks

I need 1 or2 pieces$5 for $50 discount coupon, Plesae PM me if you have any, I will use your affiliate link for helping me out. Thanks!;)

I've tried pre-ordering Modern Warfare 2 for a while now, and even when I get a coupon code that I believe should work, it doesn't. (I get the following message:

The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account.)

Can anyone confirm that you can pre-order MW2 with a coupon? Or is the pre-order the reason I can't get coupons to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back