The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a coupon to preorder Persona 3 Portable. I'd prefer a $10 off $50 code if possible, but I'll take whatever you might be able to offer!

If you can provide, please shoot me a PM. Thank you so much!

anyone got a $10 coupon? will use link.. purchase is over $100. PM please :)

[quote name='Trudy']I need a coupon to preorder Persona 3 Portable.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here, actually. XD If I could humbly add myself to the queue of requests for coupons, it would be much appreciated...

I actually should have a $5 coupon on the way from a previous order, but I don't believe that one will be arriving in enough time for me to preorder P3P actually. But I'll gladly hop on here with the code to pay it forward once I do receive it. :D

HW-QWX-WGE ($5 off $50)
UP-VXW-PMX ($5 off $50)
BA-OCO-ZLL ($5 off $50)

all expire 11/30/09

Got my stuff today. Prob. my last time ordering. Place is pricey but you get some rare stuff.

[quote name='zspeedee']HW-QWX-WGE ($5 off $50)
UP-VXW-PMX ($5 off $50)
BA-OCO-ZLL ($5 off $50)

all expire 11/30/09

Got my stuff today. Prob. my last time ordering. Place is pricey but you get some rare stuff.[/QUOTE]

HW-QWX-WGE ($5 off $50) -USED
UP-VXW-PMX ($5 off $50)-USED
Thanks, got Mushihimesama Futari and FFXIII!

I just tried that last one [BA-OCO-ZLL ($5 off $50) by zspeedee] and it doesn't work right now.
Maybe it's because it doesn't work on discounted items. Check and see.

If there are any others please post asap since Play-Asia just announced another promotion - 10% off all Jpop CDs and video game soundtracks.

// Roth

[quote name='Roth']I just tried that last one [BA-OCO-ZLL ($5 off $50) by zspeedee] and it doesn't work right now.
Maybe it's because it doesn't work on discounted items. Check and see.[/QUOTE]

I tried this one, too. ;) I wasn't using it on a discounted item, though, and it still didn't work... I have a feeling someone else already used it but didn't post that they'd used it. Oh well.

Do they still give out other coupons than the $5 off $50, as I'll be placing a $100+ order before Christmas and all I have is a $5 code.

I have a $5 off $50, it expires on October 22nd. Does anyone want it? PM me.

Code is taken

How long do these assholes take to ship? I ordered a DVD on the 13th and haven't even gotten a ship confirm yet. It was listed as 'ships in 1-5 days' so I expected it to ship within 5 days. WTF

[quote name='grrouchie']someone should update the title of the thread to "The Beg for a Play-Asia coupon/code Thread"[/QUOTE]No kidding.:roll:
[quote name='Viper187']How long do these assholes take to ship? I ordered a DVD on the 13th and haven't even gotten a ship confirm yet. It was listed as 'ships in 1-5 days' so I expected it to ship within 5 days. WTF[/QUOTE]Word of warning...unless it says in stock, you never know. They're good about shipping things in stock, but I've ordered "1-5d" and "5-15d" items that were never restocked. (In the case of the asian version of NHL 2K7, it went from "pre" to "5-15d" without ever shipping, even though I preordered, and three years later, it's still in my "saved items" as sold out, even though they never stocked it.)

If you're preordering with a firm release date ("Release date: Nov 11, 2009" instead of "Release date: Nov, 2009") or ordering an item in stock, you should be just fine...otherwise, buyer beware.

Coupon: ID-BWI-XAK
Must purchase $50 or more to get the $5 discount, Please post when used. Thanks!
Expires Dec 04,2009

[quote name='bb_88']Coupon: ID-BWI-XAK
Must purchase $50 or more to get the $5 discount, Please post when used. Thanks!
Expires Dec 04,2009[/QUOTE]

Crap...I took it. Thanks! Will post back my own coupon after i receive my goods! Status? ID-BWI-XAK-[taken] :applause:tks:applause:

[quote name='Cheap Frog']I can't seem to use these codes. Is that because cds are already 10% off?[/QUOTE]

it might be - i don't exactly know if the coupons can work together with discounted items.

Could someone please PM me a Play Asia coupon? I tried using the last two on this thread but they don't work, I assume they were taken already :)

Thank you,

$5 off $50, expires 12/12/09: BX-AHD-ZGU

Please post if you use it. Thanks!

iconplayasia.gif
Also if a mod or someone could add the Play-Asia icon to the OP, that would be excellent.

[quote name='metaly']$5 off $50, expires 12/12/09: BX-AHD-ZGU

Please post if you use it. Thanks!
[/QUOTE]
I tried using it, but I guess someone already did. If someone has a coupon, please PM me one, I'd like to buy Uncharted 2, I'm from South America :)

I'm also looking for a coupon atm, so if you have one please send me a PM, I'll post mine when I get it.

Hi,
I'd like a coupon of any value. I'm going to order my daughter Eyepet for Christmas.
Thank you in advance.

Anyone have an unused play-asia coupon for any amount off of a $50 purchase? If so, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind. I already placed my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back