The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Epiphonestrat']Here's mine. YO-XTS-HIA, expires Novemeber 30th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the coupon code! I've used it to purchase Lego Rock Band...

FG-OSM-OPA

^ 5 usd off 50

post when you used it expires on the 1st

also i have another 5 off 50, coupon and I would like to trade for anything higher, since i plan on spending 220+ usd on playasia next week, i would love to get a coupon for more than 5, since i cant offer much more and i doubt that will be of much use to anyone, if you want anything higher than 5 off 50 and are willing to trade please PM me =3...

EDIT: I don't need any more codes for now (already used two.) Thanks to everyone who helped!

Is there a good item to pad out the order, and bump it up to $50? I'm stuck at $49.80 of course. :( Even the tiny items add like $3 more to shipping, so it's not worth it.

Here's my $100 code, don't need this one:

Code GM-UXQ-IZH
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Yes, they are sending out $8 off $50s and $12 off $100s now so check your email! I got mine this morning as well (sorry, I used 'em).

[quote name='Tommy Gun']Is there a good item to pad out the order, and bump it up to $50? I'm stuck at $49.80 of course. :( Even the tiny items add like $3 more to shipping, so it's not worth it.

Here's my $100 code, don't need this one:

Code GM-UXQ-IZH
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

Used--thank you

Just got my codes. Here ya go:

Code KQ-MYC-FUX

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code MW-JBY-RJY

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

[quote name='comic0guy']I'm now gonna post where i should have posted......
12 off 100
PU-EKR-QBJ

PM me when you have used it, thanks[/QUOTE]

Used thank you

[quote name='mxpowar']Just got my codes. Here ya go:

Code KQ-MYC-FUX

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code MW-JBY-RJY

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

MW-JBY-RJY: used
TY very much

I have a $5 off $50 code that expires Nov 27 - PM if interested. I don't want lurkers to have it.

Edit: Given away

[quote name='Stormedtrooper']Can't use them so thought I'd share, please post when they're used:

PU-XAS-IUV = $8 off $50[/QUOTE]

I used it! :)
Thank you very much for your kindness :D
I'll post the new coupon code when I get it next ;)

[quote name='utopianmachine']Won't use them. Enjoy!

For $8 off $50.

For $12 off $100.

[/QUOTE]

I have these codes as well, wanting to share with a member of CAG; so send me a pm if you want one!

Here's a couple more codes for anybody to use before the end of the year:

$8 off $50
ER-NUE-SVO

$12 0ff $100
IS-VJT-CII

[quote name='quest1962']Not gonna use them. You might as well!

$8 off $50 - DO-QOD-SRS

$12 off $100 - CX-SGX-WQB[/QUOTE]

I used your $8 discount code. Thank you very much! :D

Just realized I received some coupons a couple a days ago I'm not going to use. Please post if you use them. Thanks!

UI-ZLV-HUL - Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more
DR-RDJ-OOZ - Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

JT-UIA-GGG - $8 off a purchase of $50 or more

KF-QDN-IUR - $12 off a purchase of $100 or more

Post when you use them so I can cross them out. Enjoy fellow Cheap Asses!

[quote name='quitit']$5 off $50 code exp. 7 Jan, 2010:

RE-EVA-SED

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

I used it. Very many thanks !!! :D

[quote name='utopianmachine']Won't use them. Enjoy!

For $8 off $50.

DG-ACU-TFW

For $12 off $100.

VA-QAJ-ASZ[/QUOTE]

thank you very much i used the $8 coupon.

here's a coupon for anyone

For $12 off $100.

GD-WKK-UWQ

[quote name='The13thReflection']thank you very much i used the $8 coupon.

here's a coupon for anyone

For $12 off $100.

GD-WKK-UWQ[/QUOTE]

I used that GD-WKK coupon for my purchase. Thanks a lot! :D
I'll check when they arrive to see if they give me one back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back