The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']FF-SSD-DRL
$8 off $50

Please post after you use them. Tis da season 2 b jolly! Happy Holidays, you God-fearing freakz![/QUOTE]

Used, thanks a bunch :)

Will post the codes, once I get them.

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']FF-SSD-DRL
PU-QSZ-IQQ
$12 off $100

Please post after you use them. Tis da season 2 b jolly! Happy Holidays, you God-fearing freakz![/QUOTE]

Used. Thank you very much for sharing. :D

Email sez:

Coupon code: HA-VAR-FXB
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.

Enjoy, Friend!

[quote name='quest1962']Email sez:

Coupon code: HA-VAR-FXB
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.

Enjoy, Friend![/QUOTE]

Used.
Thanks, Friend!

[quote name='Madeky']Coupon code: EW-TGQ-NNB

Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (Expires 25. Jan, 2010)[/QUOTE]

Used, thank you very much.

FF-WST-ADQ
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more (Expires December 31, 2009)

[I just went back and searched my gmail for coupons. I used my $8 off $50 to buy Project Diva. :whee:]

Please remember to post if you use them. Entering in a bunch of codes just to be denied sucks.

[quote name='KillerRamen']FF-WST-ADQ
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more (Expires December 31, 2009)

[I just went back and searched my gmail for coupons. I used my $8 off $50 to buy Project Diva. :whee:]

Please remember to post if you use them. Entering in a bunch of codes just to be denied sucks.[/QUOTE]

It's been used. Not by me, but figured I'd save anyone else the trouble of trying.

Doesn't look like I'm gonna need these so here you go, guys! Good through the end of 2k9.

Code UM-AXR-TLD
Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

[quote name='ShardZ']Doesn't look like I'm gonna need these so here you go, guys! Good through the end of 2k9.

Code KF-VCK-MYM
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more[/QUOTE]

Just used this to order Final Fantasy XIII. Thank you.

Here you go, friends! Please, please, PLEASE PM me if you use one of the codes below so that I know to edit it with a USED mark (I don't check this thread often). Otherwise, enjoy! :D:D:D

Both good until December 31, 2009:

Code RP-UZC-IUT

Code GI-IHT-MTC
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

[quote name='Kat_Ears_Kahrain']Got another I wont use:

$5 off $50 or more.
GQ-ASD-PAZ
Expires: 1/24/10[/QUOTE]
Used. Thank you very much for posting. Will post mine when I receive my product.

Valid for the rest of the year:

$8 off $50 or more:
CS-BIE-TNP

$12 off $100 or more:
UG-XBP-ABD

Valid until Dec. 27:

$5 off $50 or more:
GP-SKC-ZJW

[quote name='LordFlux']$5 off of $50
Code: QF-GMV-AKO
Expires: 1/28/2010[/QUOTE]

Thank you

I will edit this post if I get a code in the email :)

[quote name='earvcunanan']Just curious... how are some of you getting the $8 off coupons?[/QUOTE]
I didn't do anything special, I've just ordered from them in the past and that's what they e-mailed me for the holiday coupons.

Code HL-XPR-DGQ

Code MS-IRZ-OOD

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2009 and can be redeemed just once.

Code HL-VDD-PWG

Code AT-FZX-TNL

Post when used.

[quote name='Reikon']Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more
Code HL-VDD-PWG

Code AT-FZX-TNL

Post when used.[/QUOTE]

$8 used. Thank you very much.

Here's a $12 off $100 one:

BP-UJT-SSW

I might post my $8 off $50 on 12/30 or 12/31 if I don't think I'll use it.

Hope this helps someone. Please quote-reply to this post and say you've used it if you do use it.

Finally got one of my pre-orders, here's the coupon that came with it:
$5 off of $50
FF-YPY-NNU
Expires February 5, 2010

[quote name='sp00ge']
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia[/QUOTE]

whoops! I did not know yall had a link, I would have used it when I did my order. So to make up for it whoever uses the coupon code I am posting please use the CAG link :applause:

MA-PUE-ERT

$5 off $50

[quote name='fuss']whoops! I did not know yall had a link, I would have used it when I did my order. So to make up for it whoever uses the coupon code I am posting please use the CAG link :applause:

MA-PUE-ERT

$5 off $50[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks!

Will update if/when I receive code.

Use this one first $5 off $50(expires 12/27) ID-ASY-UDD

Second code $5 off $50(expires 1/24) EM-HRC-UYL

Bonus $12 off $100(expires 12/31) XZ-CBO-DOO

These are all mine and have not been used. If you get an error saying that it has been, you can thank any jackass that used it without saying so. ;)

[quote name='Kodoku']Finally got one of my pre-orders, here's the coupon that came with it:
$5 off of $50
FF-YPY-NNU
Expires February 5, 2010[/QUOTE]

used and thank you very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back