The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wavedash']5$ off 50$ purchase
KT-ONE-FWZ

Expiration Feb 7, 2010[/QUOTE]Thanks! I used this one, good looks my dude! :D

[quote name='oc_jcs_fan']$5 off $50 purchase:
RI-JGP-GLP

Expires tomorrow, Jan 16th, 2010

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Used this one to preorder Ryu ga Gotoku 4. Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='Musashidin']SD-TZJ-ASG

US$5 off US$50

Expires on 27 Feb 2010[/QUOTE]

Used this to order Mushihime-sama Futari. Thanks very much!

[quote name='DaBoltz']PC-DAU-NKJ

$5 off $50
expires 2/27/10
pls. post when you use it.[/QUOTE]

used for Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hajiku thank you XD

[quote name='*Kay*']I'm looking to buy the Dissidia game and OST. I'd love it if anyone had a $8 off $50. Please PM me!

Kay[/QUOTE]

I have a $5 off $50 if it works for you.. let me know

[quote name='*Kay*']I'm looking to buy the Dissidia game and OST. I'd love it if anyone had a $8 off $50. Please PM me!

Kay[/QUOTE]

It seems pretty apparent that they aren't doing those at the moment. Your best bet is $5 off $50, which seem to be coming in steadily.

can someone pleasse pm me a 5 off $50 code all the "unused" ones have been used.it would mean alot and i can give you a one month xbox live code to.it should still work it's from my shadowrun pc game.

[quote name='qubd']$5 off $50 expires Feb 13, 2010 please remember to post when used thanks. RL-TPH-AZI[/QUOTE]

Used. Thank you

Well i never use this store but to buy risen 360 for dirt cheap. Here is my coupon that came in the package for whoever.

$5 Off $50
MP-MQL=USB

Expires March 5th 2010

[quote name='norbert90']Hey, I've got one $5 off US$50 coupon - just send a PM and it's yours as long as you use my affiliate link.[/QUOTE]

PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against CAG rules .

[quote name='sp00ge']Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest![/QUOTE]

codes are not working need a code and any free shipping codes and do we get discounts like we do on gamestop with CAG16

Ordered XCM Rumble for 45.99$ shipped to India :D
considering that u won't even find a joystick of a fightstick for that price here...fair deal :p
EDIT- that was to confirm that codes work during the current sale...in case anyone didn't know or missed it..sorry if old

i need one to prorder the most epic game ever! :drool:
God of War3
after watching the new trailer i decided i need to order it fastt!
so plz help :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back