The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure why i cant see/get to page 77///

anyway, can anyone share a XX$ off 75$ or 80$ purchase?
if not, 5 off $50 would be cool too.

expensive import shmups for 360
thanks!!

[quote name='schnoo']not sure why i cant see/get to page 77///

anyway, can anyone share a XX$ off 75$ or 80$ purchase?
if not, 5 off $50 would be cool too.

expensive import shmups for 360
thanks!![/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat too

[quote name='schnoo']man are we all looking to support CAVE now that they announced espII?[/QUOTE]

I did the same when they announced Mushi being region free, so I don't see why I wouldn't now!

Besides, it's one of the very few times I pay semi-full price on a new game. I have to give them some support when they start caring about us over here!

I wish CAVE would localize more of their games and sell them here at a more reasonable price. Heck, don't localize, just sell it as-is in the US at a more reasonable price! $70+ is too much for a shooter, though I do want the game.

shmups have a crazy amount of replay value.
i thought mushihime sold crappy, comapred to deathsmiles anyway, yet they are making this region free too... so i want to support them!

Play asia coupons PLEASE :)

i am about to ask NCSX if they want my business instead of play-asia... if NCSX will take off 5-7 bucks i am in... maybe they'd be happy for the group business?

Now which game is better, ESP2 or Mushihisomething Futari? I'd like to own one import 360 game, might as well make it the better one.

i'll let you know in a week... play the first of both games on PS2, if you can.

the sales of espgaluda ii i think are MORE important now, so please buy that one :)
hopefully cave will KEEP doing region free!!

Hi guys, I always get a bunch of coupon codes occasionally but I never need them and give them away. Now there's (of course) something I want to order. Does anybody have a $x off $50 or $100 coupon that they're not using? In return, I can give you right of first refusal of any new coupons I get after this order via PM.

No coupons, but a question- did anyone else get an email from them to review recent purchases for some kind of store credit? If you did and you actually submitted reviews, how much credit did you get? Just curious if it's worth taking the time to write something for them, thanks.

[quote name='CENNY']No coupons, but a question- did anyone else get an email from them to review recent purchases for some kind of store credit? If you did and you actually submitted reviews, how much credit did you get? Just curious if it's worth taking the time to write something for them, thanks.[/QUOTE]
If you want free money (hey, who doesn't) just write up a simple review on the product that you bought.

1 product review = $0.50

Easy money :cool:

[quote name='phooart']If you want free money (hey, who doesn't) just write up a simple review on the product that you bought.

1 product review = $0.50

Easy money :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks phooart. I just got a whole bunch of DVDs from there, which should add up to some sweet credit!

I've given many codes here in the past, but now I find myself without one when I need one! I'd appreciate a PM if anyone has one to spare. Thanks!

EDIT: Got one. Thanks!

I would appreciate it if someone could PM me a coupon code. Once my order is received I will be more than happy to give that person another code or to give away my code to another CAG.

I could REALLY use a code as also. I plan on getting DJ Max Trilogy + Muse-On LE controller which comes out to $200, so even a $5 coupon would totally be appreciated.

Don't plan on buying anything from Play-Asia again for a while, so I can return the favor if I get emailed a code after I order.

[quote name='ifirit']$5 off a $50 purchase:

SD-GHV-LBP

Expires March 5, 2010.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Gonna get Espgaluda II for me! :)

(will return the favor and post the coupon when I get it)

Well, who ever used this last one has not posted about it yet!

Anyone that can share an unused code would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='SchumiF1']$5 off a $50 purchase.

NI-LXO-EDG

Expires Feb. 27, 2010

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='misterbowtie']$5 off a $50 purchase

JR-RXR-DMM

Expires March 25, 2010[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code! I preordered Espgaluda II and I will pay it forward once I get my code.

Hey, you guys... I really need an X$ on 50$+ purchase coupon. I will give the coupon I'll get with the order for this one.

[quote name='Ketsui']If anyone can PM me a coupon, i will return them the favor once i recieve my order and will offer a new coupon back![/QUOTE]

Same , I really want to order Espgaluda II black label and any type of savings would be awesome and once I place my order and get a coupon code I'll gladly give a code back to the user who pm'ed me one. or to post it on here if that's what the user who pm's me one decides.

[quote name='deftoast']$5 off Fity code:
HX-EBO-FNM
Expiration Date: Mar 19, 2010[/QUOTE]

Used.

I ordered Espgaluda 2 on a whim, hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Iw-snn-huk
$5 off fiddy
4-12-10[/QUOTE]

Somebody used this code and it wasn't mean me. So, still hoping for a code.

Looking for a coupon code as well, Looking to purchase Fate/Extra so if anyone has any coupouns $/100 it would be much appreciated.

Thanks ^_^

As soon as my EspGaluda 2 arrives I should have a code to put up. So pray to which ever god you believe in and sacrifice some livestock for me in hopes that it will show up Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back