The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to pre order Bleach Heat the Soul 7 sometime soon. If anyone can PM me a $5 off coupon, that would be great. If I get pm'ed more than one code, I'll make sure to post it here.

I wish to pre-order One Piece: Gigant Battle. If anyone can PM me a $5 off coupon, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Also, Question: Does the 5 off $50 or more work including shipping?

Ex: DS Game= $48.90 + shipping= $3.80 = $52.30

[quote name='KagePakkun']I
Also, Question: Does the 5 off $50 or more work including shipping?

Ex: DS Game= $48.90 + shipping= $3.80 = $52.30[/QUOTE]

Nope... You're gonna need a filler item like I did with HTS5. Game was the same price and I found some cheap Kirby water toy that was on clearance and then I got the discount.

HTS6 (for some reason) was $54 last year, so I had no problem with the coupon then.

[quote name='SanjiX']Nope... You're gonna need a filler item like I did with HTS5. Game was the same price and I found some cheap Kirby water toy that was on clearance and then I got the discount.

HTS6 (for some reason) was $54 last year, so I had no problem with the coupon then.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks! BTW, how DO you get these coupons?

[quote name='KagePakkun']Ok thanks! BTW, how DO you get these coupons?[/QUOTE]
To my knowledge, the $5 off $50 come in the mail with every order. The other ones were promotional somehow and are no longer in circulation.. again, to my knowledge.

I need a $5 off $50 coupon. I ordered something and had to change my payment method since I got a new card, and apparently the coupon code I used didn't work or has already expired. Please PM and thanks!

So....I bought my stuff and my order and payment is confirmed, but Play-Asia doesn't have any credit card information from me. I can't find how to enter this info for the life of me! Can someone help? I'm not sure if this is because I changed my payment method from Money Order to Paypal.

[quote name='jughead']Spare Code - 5 off 50

KN-UKC-MRA

Don't be a dick. Let people know if you've used it.[/QUOTE]

Someone went against your words and was a dick. :(

Trying to buy the Bayonetta book, if anyone has a code please hook it up! I'll return the favor when it arrives.

Still need a code... had a guy send me a PM with one but it was already used or expired. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Seems that guy pulled through in the end. Got my code and pre ordered HTS7. And what's with the shipping on this site lately? Seems it went from reasonable to a little pricey. All I got was a PSP game and a plush. $9 is required for all of that? Oh well.

Will trade US $0.30 Gamestop/EBgames gift card (can be stacked with other gift cards and/or other forms of payment) for a Play-Asia coupon

It's not much but it's better than nothing =P
And definitely better than the jackasses who are taking codes for free, without even letting the board know that they've used them.

$5 off 50

BN-NBH-CET

expires 09-10-10, not that it's going to last the day anyway.

please post if you use it.

I've donated a few times in the past, now it's my turn to be on the asking side... can anyone spare a 5 off 50 for a fellow CAG? Please PM me, thanks a ton!

~Justme8800

EDIT: Got it! Thank you sahetapy69!

Hey CAGs, if anyone has a $5 off $50 for Play-Asia, I'd love to have it. Much appreciation in advance!

Me too.I need coupon with a $5 for $50 please
The coupon that get given has expired

Hey guys, if anyone has a $5 of $50 lying around, I could sure use it. Shoot me a PM if you can help.

EDIT: Coupon acquired, CAG wins again. Thanks much!

Looking for a $5 off $50 coupon, if you have one to spare please let me know! Thank you in advance. =)

Update: I'm covered, thank you awesome CAGers! =D

I have a 5off50 code. So many people are asking, so I figure the fairest thing to do is to give it to the first CAG who PMs me. Will update when taken.

Update: Gone, that was fast.

I could use a $5 off $50 code.
Also If the shipping makes the order amount tip over the $100 scale would a $10 or $12 off $100 code work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back