The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to make a
$50 purchase from Play Asia.
If anyone has a code they can PM me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Code PQ-WNT-PFL (Get US $7 off a purchase of US $50 or more)

Code JN-JWE-OCI (Get US $12 off a purchase of US $100 or more)

Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2010. Hope somebody can get some use out of these! :)

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Received the coupon codes as well.

$7 off $50: YN-ZAS-XNZ

$12 off $100: LL-IFV-HUR

Have at it![/QUOTE]
Used both coupons. Thanks!

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more @ JR-TFZ-WZN

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more @ AN-SKZ-HFC

Both expire at the end of 2010.[/QUOTE]
First coupon used. Thanks!

Code FG-GQL-CDL
Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code ZQ-MYS-NSX
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

Please PM me when you use a code; I don't visit this thread often.

Thanks, and Happy Gaming! :wave:

Please post if you use them.

TX-FAV-XYW

EO-WBM-EPF

$7 off $50+ JD-XPN-HNG

$12 off $100+ EK-XMU-EKL

From the email:
Both coupon codes are only valid until the end of 2010 and can be redeemed just once. Feel free to pass either coupon to anyone else if you can't use it for yourself. Please be reminded that shipping costs do not account for the minimum purchase amount and only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon codes are further not valid in combination with our weekly special promotion.

Please post when you use them! Thanks!

My first post and its a thank you post!

Thank you quest1962, I used your $7 off $50+ JD-XPN-HNG coupon and got Super Robot Taisen L.

Once again, thank you!:lol:

I'll toss mine into the hat too:
$7 off $50: GONE
$12 off $100: BM-CFM-YCP

Please post when you use them.

I bought the PS Move (Japanese Version) for $65 but had to pay $17 dollars extra for shipping. It was not bad but still makes you wonder if Play-Asia will ever have free shipping (aren't they a Chinese Seller?). I was able to get Sports Champions (PS3) for $20 so I basically paid the same thing but received 2 games instead of one. I will see if I can get the navigation controller cheaper and possibly better games.

I just spent a lot and I need to relax on spending a lot on games/accessories.

Where were all these coupon codes before I preordered Tales of Graces :( anyways here the coupon codes I have enjoy please post if you use it.

Code GA-HIE-MOK

Code EK-UOF-MQI

Code LF-IKA-IQD

Code WP-DNR-JYD

Do post when the codes are used if you'd please and enjoy.

Code TF-PQW-TBR (Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more)

Code TY-SAJ-BCZ (Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more)

You all know the rules... Post when its been used.

Apparently they have more than one email address for me...

Code MB-MSG-AYF (Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more)

Code GF-VUY-NHB (Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more)

Enjoy!

$7 off a purchase of $50 or more: TO-LIE-KHA
$12 off a purchase of $100 or more: DW-ERK-GEP

As noted, please post when it's been used to save others disappointment.

Thanks finalcount for the $7 code.

I didn't check my e-mail till registering here and got two holiday coupons as well yesterday.

Get US$7 off a purchase of US$50 or more=FU-LDN-YQR

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more=RW-DQV-NER

[quote name='CAG13']Thanks finalcount for the $7 code.

I didn't check my e-mail till registering here and got two holiday coupons as well yesterday.

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more=RW-DQV-NER[/QUOTE]

Used the $7 off code, thanks!

Used the 12 off 100, thanks. Xenoblade (and TO), here i come!

Also borrowed Neoken's $7 code for a preorder. Will do my best to come back when there's a drought of coupons and everyone's looking for 5 off 50s again...

[quote name='CAG13']Thanks finalcount for the $7 code.

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more=RW-DQV-NER[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back