The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Here's a 14-day trial:

TB9CB HHCRF T3CFF 2273Y J4KD6

And a 2-day trial:

VRXFK W3KCW CYPD9 VRWXR HVX62

Last edited by a moderator:
2 day trials     N8G8K-VJKHJ-JKTPD-44VFM-RCYRF                                                                                                                                                                 P4DX7-RN49Q-TBJX9-GCMWB-CWFFF                                                                                                                                                               2DNRM-62KDC-P233R-RRWTX-T82MR                                                                                                                                                               N66PB-7DVXH-HFYY6-9F44Q-QRRFF                                                                                                                                                                

Hello fellow cheapies! I was hoping someone might find it in their hearts to spare a 24 hour trial for my buddy. I will glady repay the favor the next time I come across one. Thanks!

Hi!
I recently gave away my 2 day code on Reddit!
Now my dad wont let me get another code.
If anybody could be Nice enough to give me a code, i would really appreciate it!

PS: "Smile More"

Does any have a spare code to send me? I would really appreciate it, I haven't had Xbox Live for like 3 months and I would love to play online for a bit more.

N8G8K-VJKHJ-JKTPD-44VFM-RCYRF - --  P4DX7-RN49Q-TBJX9-GCMWB-CWFFF ---  2DNRM-62KDC-P233R-RRWTX-T82MR  ---     N66PB-7DVXH-HFYY6-9F44Q-QRRFF  ---  VKMNC-VJ6P6-9YVK8-XYGH3-FM4FF -- - 4N944-2JC9M-QBG92-2VH3Q-629V4                  NWBJQ-9H8TB-2VHHX-PJDK9-MG8YR -- - 3XNMF-449GC-FX9TX-MRX64-HQV4F ---   GN8CR-36MB4-M278T-2BVDW-BWQH4                  
2 day trials !

N8G8K-VJKHJ-JKTPD-44VFM-RCYRF - -- P4DX7-RN49Q-TBJX9-GCMWB-CWFFF --- 2DNRM-62KDC-P233R-RRWTX-T82MR --- N66PB-7DVXH-HFYY6-9F44Q-QRRFF --- VKMNC-VJ6P6-9YVK8-XYGH3-FM4FF -- - 4N944-2JC9M-QBG92-2VH3Q-629V4 NWBJQ-9H8TB-2VHHX-PJDK9-MG8YR -- - 3XNMF-449GC-FX9TX-MRX64-HQV4F --- GN8CR-36MB4-M278T-2BVDW-BWQH4
2 day trials !

Snagged the last code thanks bud.... Now time to go troll people on COD with the new name I made :p

My 2 week trial that came with my xbox one just ran out. If anybody has a spare code they're willing to give while I save up for a 12 month I'd honestly be grateful.

Thanks

I haven't been on this thread for a LONG while because I renewed my Xbox Live Gold, but it just expired and I have a friend from London coming over and he doesn't have an Xbox and I wanted to show him how it works/how only is but I can't. I ran out of Gold and he is coming over today and I was wondering if any kind CAG members would kindly send me a trial code and if you count this as begging, I am willing to give the user 40 My Coke Rewards points in exchange. Many thanks to whoever sends me one (if anyone will) and thank you to all kind CAG members who posts codes for other people in need.

Please I really want to play GTA Online. If anyone has a spare code, please PM me. I'd be so grateful. Thanks.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Reviving this thread with two codes. Both 48 hour trials.  Please only take one as codes do not stack.  

H7Q2C-7W96V-D6P4H-MBHCF-HP8JK

G79WY-??VF7-78XMD-CDB2R-CT4JB

??= Initials of main character in Half Life

bread's done
Back