The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

2CB4P-TWN9J-6VQ67-DMBGV-QPDH*
GNQ8W-KRDRD-VKRPD-7PMQJ-33V4@
7N6Q6-7HJWC-H686R-W8TJ2-KW2MR
I have no idea if these are still good. The bottom code is unaltered. The * in the first code is a number while the @ in the second code is a letter. Yes the variable is the last number / lettter of the code. I also have no idea if these stack or not so only be greedy at the risk of being a jerk who doesn't gain anything extra.

All are 48 Hour Trials.

DR2FB-PX3RJ-YG8PQ-JBX9T-CFBTT

J4GV8-6RX3H-QP6C2-T9TYR-2GJFD

RHP9Y-4WBF3-PGYDF-JVH4X-4CV6T

PXQJ2-JR9WH-PBRJ7-BK8VM-PCCWM

Your welcome.

Yes i know you can't beg but to all those people who have free xbox live trial codes please send me one or some im really in need. Haven't played online since forever and i just got out of school.

Before any asshole mods come crying: I AM NOT BEGGING FOR CODES. I AM JUST ASKING IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SPARE ONES TO GIVE. Please, if anyone has any spare codes, I'd really appreciate one. If you do happen to have one, just PM me. Thanks.

Anyone have a 48 hour trial I could snag? I've been trying to play works drunkenly with my friends all night but my wallet got stolen so my cards are cancelled and I can't buy gold:(

Here is another [font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]14 Days Xbox Live Trial Code:[/size][/font]

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BJJHB-GVGFY-HP4R8-P9DPD-Y3FJ9[/size][/font]

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]have fun[/size][/font]

It got lurked but thanks for the drop.

I am not sure if its ok to ask here, if not, I am sorry and delete my post.. I'd like to play some battlefield with a friend after a year or so not being on xbox, so if anyone could send me any 2 or 14 day trial code, I'd be very happy  O:)  Thanks

If anyone has a code that would be awesome. Im running out a week from payday so a 7 day would be perfect but anything at all works thanks!

bread's done
Back