The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name='DeathshadeHDR']One: BDB64-7PCV4-Y7DT2-X8W6Q-B96PY
Two: GDBJH-46CCP-4CTHQ-32YVM-F7TGT[/QUOTE]

Used GDBJH-46CCP-4CTHQ-32YVM-F7TGT Thanks!

2 Week GOLD Trials. Must be a FREE "Silver" Gamertag. Cannot be used if you already have gold.

XTJVQ-PTC3H-RPJM2-C99HC-2D9QZ
MM7MB-JTRVT-XKF26-YTMD8-RQDRM
K7J4M-HM2MH-H3V9V-3YDTT-XQTDZ
Q849X-4G7PF-7B6P9-GHC3G-XRFG8
DYJ8B-Q49XM-CJ777-87MW8-PKCWJ

[quote name='gamingforrealnow']2 Week GOLD Trials. Must be a FREE "Silver" Gamertag. Cannot be used if you already have gold.

XTJVQ-PTC3H-RPJM2-C99HC-2D9QZ
MM7MB-JTRVT-XKF26-YTMD8-RQDRM
K7J4M-HM2MH-H3V9V-3YDTT-XQTDZ
Q849X-4G7PF-7B6P9-GHC3G-XRFG8
DYJ8B-Q49XM-CJ777-87MW8-PKCWJ[/QUOTE]

^ Got this one. Thanks a bunch :D

can someone Pm one of those 14 codes please? :), I can give you some halo avatar (female) for it :3, wanna save it for someone to use it later

[quote name='DeathshadeHDR']One: BDB64-7PCV4-Y7DT2-X8W6Q-B96PY
Two: GDBJH-46CCP-4CTHQ-32YVM-F7TGT
Three: 6TPB2-HTFG2-GXDR7-7XMH9-WV9MK[/QUOTE]
WOW, i redeemed the first one, thank you, never redeem such a huge code. thank you again!

Could someone pm me a trial code? I haven't tried out gears of war judgement online yet and I'm curious about overrun mode. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='psmitty93']I have a bunch of free trial codes, I'll list the ones i have below and if you want that code just reply here. I'm only going to give one code per person.

Three 2 Week Trials
One 2 Day Trial[/QUOTE]

Can i have the 2 Week Trials code?

[quote name='psmitty93']I have a bunch of free trial codes, I'll list the ones i have below and if you want that code just reply here. I'm only going to give one code per person.

Three 2 Week Trials
One 2 Day Trial

EDIT: One of the 2 Week Trials is gone and the 2 Day Trial code is gone. I still have two 2 Week Trial codes though.[/QUOTE]

Please send me a code (2 Week Trials code). Thanks in advance)

XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP 14 days TRIAL CODE
YQ89K-VC764-2K7DQ-6V2Y4-6W3B3
D3T2K-R6HR7-GTQ32-QP76D-FYQJC
YJPXP-G8WHB-KX629-X4QDX-XDTBH

Hi new member here! I read the rules and my Xbox Live just ran out, I haven't played online for a while and would like to do so... ^_^

EDITED: I managed to get a free month from the 1-month free Gold forum. Thanks Guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really appreciate it if someone has a gold trial that they could PM me. Thanks.

Could someone pm me a trial code? I want to play gears judgment online. I had a trial code last week but it ran out.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Don't know if this is legit but I'm trying to get more sources.
http://gizmodo.com/5964314/[/QUOTE]

Click on any of those COMMENTS and you'll see they are dated from 4 months ago. This was over Thanksgiving Weekend in November -- or later. dated 2012-11-29.

Just a heads up:
Free Gold Weekend (at least for US silver accounts) has started :bouncy:

Also this weekend: Double weapon XP on BO2, double XP for FC3 multiplayer and AC3.

[quote name='k129980']Could someone pm me a trial code? I want to play gears judgment online. I had a trial code last week but it ran out.[/QUOTE]

Live's free this weekend :)

I have 5 of the 48 hour codes which I have received over the years from game inserts...
1 code per person, per the OP rules.
PM me and I will send to you.

[size=+2]EDIT - ALL 5 codes have been claimed.[/size]

[quote name='BlackDogJake']I have 5 of the 48 hour codes which I have received over the years from game inserts...
1 code per person, per the OP rules.
PM me and I will send to you.[/QUOTE]

Got a code from him.

bread's done
Back