The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Have 2 trial codes that should still work...

48 hour code:

TXRXC-FM86F-KJ7Q4-7X62Y-Y2QQB

14 day trial code:

C3TBW-RJ3YX-M2YVR-26TG4-P6JD2

Enjoy!

1. Go to http://www.chargeupyourfun.com/

2. Where are the Code 1 and Code 2 - you type in 327317xxx - where xxx, put three random digits

3. Timestamp can be random (although if you get WRONG CODE error, randomize this).

4. Put in your real email (or http://10minutemail.net worked for me)

5. Random US zip (60098 for example).

6. Confirm it and wait for email.

7. Go to link in your email.

8. Confirm everything in it.

found here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317364-free-14-days-xbox-live-gold-trial/

9. You'll get another email with the code for 14 days Xbox Gold code!

Can anyone pm me a trial code? My cousin flew in from Mexico and I'm just dying to show him how awesome Halo custom games are.

Here are some 48-hour codes. Please post if you've used it or I won't post anymore.

Q8R6W-PGHD2-QMRD2-JRK72-3FBVY

Q8QWF-DQQBW-GF37C-TF69Y-PPCX6

Q8QMC-DQ28W-BFYP8-MMJQ7-J3YWQ

Q8QCB-926HX-C69BW-HBXXQ-CGPBB

Don't try using more than one cause they don't stack, greedy bastards

Here are some 48-hour codes. Please post if you've used it or I won't post anymore.

Q8R6W-PGHD2-QMRD2-JRK72-3FBVY
Q8QWF-DQQBW-GF37C-TF69Y-PPCX6
Q8QMC-DQ28W-BFYP8-MMJQ7-J3YWQ
Q8QCB-926HX-C69BW-HBXXQ-CGPBB

Don't try using more than one cause they don't stack, greedy bastards
Thanks! I took Q8R6W-PGHD2-QMRD2-JRK72-3FBVY. When I redeemed it it said it was a code for Xbox live gameplay, not 48 hour trial. Not sure if it makes a difference but thanks anyway!

Thanks! I took Q8R6W-PGHD2-QMRD2-JRK72-3FBVY. When I redeemed it it said it was a code for Xbox live gameplay, not 48 hour trial. Not sure if it makes a difference but thanks anyway!
This is the same notice you get when you redeem a 14-day trial as well as a 48-hour trial.

To verify which one you have, you need to go into SETTINGS >>> Account >>> Your Memberships.

If you were to have redeemed on Xbox.com, it will instantly redeem and let you know what length of time you received.

I've redeemed online and ON CONSOLE for both 14-day & 48-hour trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I redeemed it online and it said that I redeemed a code for Xbox live gameplay. I've used some 2 day trials and even a 2 week trial before, and it told me the specific code I used

I redeemed it online and it said that I redeemed a code for Xbox live gameplay. I've used some 2 day trials and even a 2 week trial before, and it told me the specific code I used
So some 2-day trials just say gameplay and some 2-day trials tell you the length?

Hey, if anyone has a spare trial code I'd love to have one. My account is currently region botched due to a region transfer error, so I'm unable to add any payment information. Thanks in advance!

Just FYI, that promo ended early (it was already dead when you posted), due to too many people like you exploiting the promo rather than using legit codes from legit packages.
i just shared what i found, thats what this place is fore isnt it? i done it once so chill dude

VMQ4M-MQWQH-X3VQC-DR68Q-QRW3B

14-Day code. Valid for FREE and Silver accounts only.

Please reply if you used it and it works, don't be a leecher or we can't have nice things.

Looking for a live trial to keep me occupied for the next few days-weeks. If anyone has one, could you PM please? Thanks!

bread's done
Back