The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hey guys! Im looking for a 48 hr. code or maybe a 14 day one, I would greatly appreciate it if someone PM'em me a code so I could play this weekend. Thanks in advance fellow CAG'S  :bow:

If anybody has a trial code of any length that they could PM me, I would appreciate it.  Having some issues with my current account and I just decided to start over fresh.  Thanks in advance!

These codes are supposed to expire on the 10th*. Let me know if they still work or not, if you don't reply I'll stop posting codes.

14-day code: RJF4F-V8CYR-WK3HJ-GH3M7-7JF2X

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually when I just tried it said: "This code has already been used."

So no more nice things, someone stole it without saying anything :(
Or you could do it by having people pm you. When I posted a World Of Tanks key I did it by having people PM me and then randomizing a list of the people that sent me a PM, it keeps out the lurkers.

Well then give it a time limit so say people who PM me within a half hour or so. Just giving ideas so things stop getting lurked.
Here's a better idea, first person to reply to this post that doesn't have an Xbox Live subscription, I will PM you a 14-day code for you to test for me to see if it's still valid.

:D Thx TheMikeyP

hey guys! I'd really want to play some xbox with my friends tonight, so can anyone PM me a 48 hr./14 day code? I'd greatly appreciate it!

:bow:

Sorry for kinda ripping a code off a bunch of people. I would like to ask for (like six million other people in this thread) an XBOX Live Membership code. Any is fine, however I'm requesting a 2w/1m code. Please PM. Thanks.

Could someone plz plz pm me with a 48hr code I'm bored out of my mind I haven't had anything to do since my live ran out and I'm going crazy.

Guys, be patient. I'll post a 48h code soon (in a few hours)

EDIT: Whoops. I'll post two tomorrow to make it up.

Ah wait, I forgot again, didn't I >.>

May I ask where you get it from?
My friend just bought two copies of Halo Reach for his younger brother and his brother's friend to play with that came with these codes and I took it off his hands because he already had Gold and so does his younger brothers. Now if only I can find the god damn codes and remember to post them...

Im looking for any type of xbox live free trial codes, i want to watch netflix and play battlefield with some friends. Thanks alot !

Guys: Please DO NOT PM me about the two codes. I'll post it as soon as I have it.

Also: masa15 and PianoPaul, thank you for waiting. I will try and find two more codes for you guys.

Okay guys, the moment you've all been waiting for... mainly because I keep forgetting...

masa15 and PianoPaul, please check your PMs for a 2 days trial code.

Everyone else: Please drop a message saying you took a code, it's not cool to lurk.

K9D4G-KKQYV-CV86X-6T8VC-2GHP8 Taken by August edge

XJBBM-3CWDR-RCDMM-G3RJ6-PGGMQ Lurked within 30 seconds of posting-- WHAT THE HELL?

Good day CAGers, I would greatly appreciate if someone could PM a trial code, thanks

Edit: Received a trial code, tnx

If someone would be so kind to send me a 48 hour live code, I'd be really grateful. Can't afford a live subsciption now :( Thanks in advance.

Would it be possible for someone to PM me a trial Gold code?  Just picked up Saints Row IV and entered my codes for downloadable content in the dash but in the game it's telling me I need a Gold account to use them and install an update.  Thanks!

EDIT - Nevermind.  Seems the update is working now.

Hi all, my gold expired and I can't afford to re-up right now, can anyone spare a code? Thanks so much!

I have to wait 3-4 days for billing to escalate my issue and contact me so i cant get gold right now and I JUST bought splinter cell.

If anyone has a code that would be great! 

bread's done
Back