The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I know I shouldnt post this here but, does someone has 48 hours codes he would like to trade for a 14 days one?, I would use the 14 days one if I wanted to but 10 out of those 14 days would go waste

Last edited by a moderator:
I would very much appreciate If someone has a 24 or 48 hour trial for XBL Gold and can PM it to me, if I come across one when I open up my games in the future then I will give one back. I only need the trial code for today (1/7/2014) so disregard this message if it is no longer this date.

does someone have a trial code they can spare...my fiancé is back from the hospital and needs to rest. She just wants to lplay some multiplayer. pm if you can help her out

Can I possibly receive a 48 hr xbl trial code, I don't have much or anything to give in return, but if you want to, send me one, there's no oblgation, you don't have to, only if you want to.

Thanks,

Hipporeno

I have 4 different 2-day trial codes that I am giving away to fellow CAG's. 1 code (which I will give out to the last person) I am not 100% sure if it will work.

***If you would like one, you must follow the criteria below. You must do/qualify for ALL criteria in order for me to give you a code. No begging, those PM's will be deleted***

1) You must have at least 5 positive feedback ratings from successful trades here on CAG

2) Send me a PM asking for the code.
Just so you know, you can actually check the codes now on xbox.com. Just input the code and click on redeem. It will show what type of code it is. Just don't confirm it.

If someone would be so kind to send me a 48 hour code I would really appreciate it. Wanna play some BF3 with friends, just cant afford gold atm:( Thanks!

Watch this video http://adf.ly/Wo06d to get 48hours code, you can get unlimited 48hour codes, please don't get mad because of that link, you only have to wait 5seconds
All fine just when i do this all is ok i have only 1 code for japan games no trial 48h ;/ i try more option and nothing more times. If u can create only 1 code for me big thanks.

[quote name="nava97" post="11479965" timestamp="1390925234"]i tried this method and i get the 1 month account but im not sure if the bancore method is safe [/quote]yeah bancore is legit. They dont get any personal info besides phone number

Looking for Xbox Live trials; I have Maw, Ms.Splosion and Aqua XBLA titles that I can give in return.  PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back