The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I have one question. Where is it that all of you recieve your codes from? I know those generators don't work or I'll probably haven't one that does. I'm just curious. You don't have to tell me your source. I'm just curious on how you get so many and are almost always stocked.

I have one question. Where is it that all of you recieve your codes from? I know those generators don't work or I'll probably haven't one that does. I'm just curious. You don't have to tell me your source. I'm just curious on how you get so many and are almost always stocked.

shout out too

thenutman69321 . thanks a mill for the 48 hour bud. does anyone have a few more there not using and pm them to me  would be awesome. just got married and need some live time so i can be a true husband and ignore my wife lol. thanks alot
just kidding about ignoring my wife guys lol

That is a great question... Since Skittles promo went down and it appears the Española Dorritos was a one time thing... I just need a few nights of gaming before I get paid next Friday and renew my Gold for a year. Fiancée informed me that wedding jewelry, table runners and flowers (or something like that) were more important than my ability to kill aliens for the next two weeks!

shout out too

thenutman69321 . thanks a mill for the 48 hour bud. does anyone have a few more there not using and pm them to me would be awesome. just got married and need some live time so i can be a true husband and ignore my wife lol. thanks alot
just kidding about ignoring my wife guys lol
If you do receive multiples, DO NOT enter them all at once, they will only overlap and not accumulate (you'll waste them)

2x "Xbox Live Gold Trail (2 days)" - Encoded using rot13 (to avoid bots).

SWG7E-C336C-22C4X-SQUEQ-DPO82
GQSC8-KPDXW-79DW4-PQQJC-TGS9Z

To decode and get the codes use rot13 dot com or do it by hand... =p

rot13

/rot ther'teen/ [Usenet: from "rotate alphabet 13 places"], v. The simple Caesar-cypher encryption that replaces each English letter with the one 13 places forward or back along the alphabet, so that "The butler did it!" becomes "Gur ohgyre qvq vg!" Most Usenet news reading and posting programs include a rot13 feature. It is used to enclose the text in a sealed wrapper that the reader must choose to open - e.g. for posting things that might offend some readers, or spoilers. A major advantage of rot13 over rot(N) for other N is that it is self-inverse, so the same code can be used for encoding and decoding.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back