The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Woow the guest do take them all can someone please private message me the codes I've been busy helping my aunt with her wedding and I can't keep checking this site many Thanks to who ever sends it to me

Have fun guessing this one lurkers!

*2C8F-4JWMB-XCWGF-DJXHK-7M8C#

* = Letter
# = Number

Hint: they are not used in the rest of the code, so you can eliminate some possibilities! (ie: # is not 2,4,7,or 8)

Oh, and BTW its a 48 hour trial, in case you don't wan't to bother!

If nobody gets it in a few hours, I'll post the answers when I wake up tomorrow! Good Night and have fun!

Have fun guessing this one lurkers!

*2C8F-4JWMB-XCWGF-DJXHK-7M8C#

* = Letter
# = Number

Hint: they are not used in the rest of the code, so you can eliminate some possibilities! (ie: # is not 2,4,7,or 8)

Oh, and BTW its a 48 hour trial, in case you don't wan't to bother!

If nobody gets it in a few hours, I'll post the answers when I wake up tomorrow! Good Night and have fun!
Q,6! Thank you again friend. Took me 51 tries to get it right...

Another big 48hr code drop, sorry no time to wait for quotes and such. Just gona drop 'em! First come first served!

You know what to do! You take one please at least be courteous to reply that you did.

TK99D-YPVJ9-J7GWK-8RYWG-DQVRF
8YGD2-4JV8F-HBF63-D3V2C-6DPDT
FB88M-HHMJG-JW2DR-4X3F7-CFHBG
GFK6D-9FHBR-2W682-8WK99-29VP8
7J9P7-HVY8B-773M8-7RBR2-7BGHV
6CJJR-Y7GVQ-MY676-KR3TX-KMY8T
H66CD-PV3Q8-4BHGH-DB6DT-WDGW6

PS: When you like my posts, it makes me want to post more! ;)

Another big 48hr code drop, sorry no time to wait for quotes and such. Just gona drop 'em! First come first served!

You know what to do! You take one please at least be courteous to reply that you did.

TK99D-YPVJ9-J7GWK-8RYWG-DQVRF
8YGD2-4JV8F-HBF63-D3V2C-6DPDT
FB88M-HHMJG-JW2DR-4X3F7-CFHBG
GFK6D-9FHBR-2W682-8WK99-29VP8
7J9P7-HVY8B-773M8-7RBR2-7BGHV
6CJJR-Y7GVQ-MY676-KR3TX-KMY8T
H66CD-PV3Q8-4BHGH-DB6DT-WDGW6

PS: When you like my posts, it makes me want to post more! ;)
All taken, thanks for the posts!

I have my son the next few days and would love to be able to let him play ghosts online so if anyone has a 48 hour code they arent using it would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry to bother anyone but my sister has run out of xbox live subscription and would love any code to acces online once again.
I'd love to give her a code out of brotherly love and, btw, she's a gamer girl sooo that may sway your attention!

Heres two seven day codes ^o^

34HC2-WCCVH-DYCPH-P6PTM-H78CK

D263W-MDP9X-DGKWP-Y2PYK-TRDCW

*Pretty sure theres a method on how to get a free month atm on the forums. Go look it up if you don't pick up one of my codes :)

Heres two seven day codes ^o^

34HC2-WCCVH-DYCPH-P6PTM-H78CK
D263W-MDP9X-DGKWP-Y2PYK-TRDCW

*Pretty sure theres a method on how to get a free month atm on the forums. Go look it up if you don't pick up one of my codes :)
Both lurked, was too slow again xD thx for the drop tho

bread's done
Back