The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

2 DAY CODES A PLENTY!!!

Seeing that the lurkers are getting the codes in just seconds now days, thought I'd help out those who actually take the time to register, and be an active member!

I have a bunch of 48hr codes to give out... first with 10+ posts on CAG, PM me you need a code, and the name of your favorite Xbox (any gen) game of all time, gets a code, until they are all gone! There's a lot of them (17 possibly more), so don't be shy! Oh and make sure you like my post if you want a code! I'll let ya'll know when they are gone!

I'll be back in a few hours to sort it all out, now's time for bed! Don't forget the rules :shame:
Still have some codes PPL!

ALL GONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 DAY CODES A PLENTY!!!

Seeing that the lurkers are getting the codes in just seconds now days, thought I'd help out those who actually take the time to register, and be an active member!

I have a bunch of 48hr codes to give out... first with 10+ posts on CAG, PM me you need a code, and the name of your favorite Xbox (any gen) game of all time, gets a code, until they are all gone! There's a lot of them (17 possibly more), so don't be shy! Oh and make sure you like my post if you want a code! I'll let ya'll know when they are gone!

I'll be back in a few hours to sort it all out, now's time for bed! Don't forget the rules :shame:
Here's the last of them for now;

6HG7F-22PBH-YWYFQ-H7X4H-2KD3C
2M2HB-RH67Q-BDTK2-7T4VB-GVJ7H
D6GFP-B7D7M-TPR8H-6DQKX-73FWP

?MDCR-4RFHM-848?8-P?KP8-DJGB?              2 day xbox live

1st letter: second last letter in the alphabet

2nd number: 3 x ? = 27

3rd Number: 3 x 2 = ?

4th number: first person to qutoe this gets the number

Enjoy!

lurkers guessed the numbers sorry

ill have more tomorrow and i say quote me and ill pm the person
sadly this happens :/ the lurking xD its like you need to be there in the first 5 minutes when its posted else its gone

if its possible for someone to give me a key i would like it :)

okay, i have one two day xbox live trial code. the first person to reply to me gets it. good luck!

*EDIT* oh and it might be till tomorrow to give the code if nobody replies in the next few mins.

*EDIT2* sorry, i'll check tomorrow whoever replies first gets the code i promise i'm just too sleepy to be waiting.

*EDIT3* okay the sort of contest is over and the winner is: somerandombounty

That 48 hours actually got my wife hooked, I'm not jumping into a year as I feel she may tire of it. Wish they still had 2 week or 1 month trials like they did years ago, like around the time of Halo 3 and such.. 2009 or so. Now I can't even find 48 hours anymore and was lucky to even get the one.

I'm thinking she would stop playing after maybe having it for a week, I think the thought of having 48 hrs made her play more and get more hooked, who knows.

Haven't had Xbox Live for over 1 month  :wall:  ! Can anyone please send me a code :pray:  !! I would really appreciate it :) !!!

Props to  gameboy9309, thanks for the code :) !!!

bread's done
Back