The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

If anyone has a code to give, it would be much appreciated. Can't wait to try out GTA V online!

Thanks gameboy9309!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to catch Valiant Hearts on the Gold Sale.  Can anyone help me with a 48-hour code please?

Sale over.  Why I try to do this last minute?!

yes, it doesn't work with games for gold or anything like that i tried to, and it said buy xbox live for games with gold. the only thing you can do with the 48 hour codes is play online. but hey! it's better than nothing.

First three with 20+ posts to quote this and like this will get 48 hour trial code. Will send it later today.

Looking for a 48 hour trial to play some D3 Reaper of Souls with some friends till payday.

Yeah, I would have changed a set number or letter but not have told which one it was, and require cags to pm if they want a hint. That would be more than fair in my opinion, and let it go to more cags. Just putting an idea out there.

Yeah, I would have changed a set number or letter but not have told which one it was, and require cags to pm if they want a hint. That would be more than fair in my opinion, and let it go to more cags. Just putting an idea out there.

for any body wanting to get a code themselves;

go to facebook.com/doritosmx

then, click maquinta xbox live

there will be three slots

click juega ya!

the slots should be spinning

if you get three xbox live slots you win.

when you get a question in spanish just google it then type in "xbox live" after it.

then you put in the answer and then you have the code!

oh, and you have three spins per day. if you don't want to wait a day just make a new facebook.

If people keep pming me asking for a code, I might just stop giving out trial codes. If I have trial codes to give out, I'll post it here, so don't pm me.
Ok seriously, stop pming me asking for codes. If I get one more pm asking for a trial code, I'm done giving out codes.

okay guys, i'm going to take a break from giving out codes. i'm really sorry, i'll tell you all when i'll be starting it again.

mostly because i'm a 12 year old. *ACTUALLY A 12 YEAR OLD*

:wave:  -gameboy9309

for any body wanting to get a code themselves;

go to facebook.com/doritosmx

then, click maquinta xbox live

there will be three slots

click juega ya!

the slots should be spinning

if you get three xbox live slots you win.

when you get a question in spanish just google it then type in "xbox live" after it.

then you put in the answer and then you have the code!

oh, and you have three spins per day. if you don't want to wait a day just make a new facebook.
This is awesome, thanks! I lost once, then I won once, and now every time I try it.... it just keeps on spinning. t_t I wonder if you're limited to just one overall win or there's a glitch? Have you had different luck? I'm watching one spin right now, I THINK it's slowing down, that or it's an illusion. lol

Out of Xbox Live again :wall:! The Doritos thing doesn't work for me :wall: ! Can anyone who has won the Doritos thing on Facebook or has a spare code send me one :pray: ? I would really apreaciate it =P~ !

just a reminder on the doritos slots game, if it just keeps spinning, it's a glitch. and even if you win, you can still keep doing the game.  i have won most of the times i have played. and it's the REAL doritos so, it's not a scam.

Gonna be real busy the next lil while and I dont wanna waste these so ill let someone else use em lol

PX6KY-2BG6K-MTYK9-9YMRX-Y287H
C696Q-YKHYV-RPF7C-FX7J9-RRQ26

48 hours

if anyone has code to hold me over till friday payday. im looking foward to this weeks destiny patch. i dont want to be a begger so thnx for your time

bread's done
Back