The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

can i plz get one of these as well i bought my xbox but dont have money to renew my free 1 month trial it will be greatly appreciated

[quote name='redoptic']I am willing to trade a 48 hr code legitmate no lie for a 160 microsoft points code:)[/QUOTE]
you have a trade thread for that dude.

Hey CAGs, i dont have any live left and would greatly appreciate a 48 hour code so i can play over this weekend, thanks in advance and have a great weekend!

Just my luck when I go to download the First Strike Map Pack and right when it finishes, I get a silver account and my 12 month expires. Anyone willing to hand out a 48 hour code to me would be great. I'm willing to play online with anyone if interested. Thanks for the help. This is a cool website. Oh, and I also play Reach if anyone wants to play.

need a code lol please guys :D greatly appreciated i got a legitamite excuse for it my live DID NOT END BECAUSE IT NEVER EVEN STARTED... anyways i was wondering if some1 can pass a 48 hour code im almot lt. colonel on halo reach so please i want that flight helmet thanks again guys as soon as i can ill post up some codes if i can thanks guys :)

Untitled-7.jpg

I'M going to request something a bit different than a code. Can anyone make me a new XBL account with the one month trial included with it?

If that's not possible, a 48 hour trial would do just fine.

hey i'm willing to trade for a code [better chances than begging], i got an extra halo banshee prop if someone is interested, please pm me.

Anyone got a 48 hour code? my live subscription ran out, and i don't have money to spend on live right now, please pm me, you don't have to but it would be great if you did

Two 48 hour trials, and as I'm not keeping an eye to see if they're used, so I'm sure lurkers will snatch them up:

Code #1:
RYQ4X - 3XGKK - QBQC7 - TB2GJ - KY3H6

Code #2:
M8YYX - KXK97 - H3F87 - 3MFT2 - 4H638

Enjoy.

[quote name='shrike4242']Two 48 hour trials, and as I'm not keeping an eye to see if they're used, so I'm sure lurkers will snatch them up:

Code #1:

Code #2:

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
thank you i got code 2, i love you dude no homo

[quote name='shrike4242']Two 48 hour trials, and as I'm not keeping an eye to see if they're used, so I'm sure lurkers will snatch them up:

Code #1:

Code #2:

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

code #1
thank you very much friends, you can play this weekend

[quote name='siggip23']I just bought Xbox 360 and I would like to see how Live works .. Can I have a 48 hour redeem card code ? plz :D[/QUOTE]
if you bought a xbox you have three free acounts possibilitys in your xbox , you don´t need any 48h pass. Wake up it is "common knowing" so far :roll:

Hello!:) .. Can someone PM me 48h trial please? I want to try my RDR but my free months codes are used :whistle2:( .. thank you so much

bread's done
Back