The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I just got Netflix and hoping to watch it on my 360 only to find out I need a gold account to use it, could anyone PM me a 48 hour code to try it out?

[quote name='Action Hank']I just got Netflix and hoping to watch it on my 360 only to find out I need a gold account to use it, could anyone PM me a 48 hour code to try it out?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it won't work with a trial...
Netflix actually requires a 1 month or more:cry:

[quote name='zero26']I'm pretty sure it won't work with a trial...
Netflix actually requires a 1 month or more:cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh that sucks, I guess I don't need one then. Thanks!

hey if any1 can post a code up that would be great i need to buy itunes gift caard with it ty in advnce 3 days till i get the ipod tuch! i would like if u culd pm the code thanks!!

Not to be a jerk but there's a really nice thing that can be done with your trial codes.

You can donate them to Childs play, the charity that provides games to sick children in hospitals.

I'm not providing linkage on purpose. I don't want people getting riled up and angry because they think their free lunch is being threatened.

[quote name='OnettHero']Not to be a jerk but there's a really nice thing that can be done with your trial codes.

You can donate them to Childs play, the charity that provides games to sick children in hospitals.

I'm not providing linkage on purpose. I don't want people getting riled up and angry because they think their free lunch is being threatened.[/QUOTE]

i think this is good
:applause:

May someone please pm me a code please, I just got home from college and I would like to finally take the time to enjoy myself at black ops.

looking for a trial code.. My membership has expired and I'm a poor college kid so I have to wait til I scrounge up the money! PM me if you can help me out guys!

Please, please, please!! It would be much appreciated!

Not sure if anyone has any 48 hour live codes but if so I would gladly take one off your hands

My buddy keeps bugging me for one but I havent seen one in the longest time

[quote name='captaintek3304']I know some lurker will probably just grab this, but here:

V7KWH-BRH3D-WT4TV-QR3MY-MFGHW[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks so much!!

Ugh yeah I've been a long time lurker of these forums though I never had to get a 48 hour trial code until now. I decided to be polite with this and request one rather than stealing like a lurker. So may I request a code from anyone?

[quote name='RuthlessGravity']Ugh yeah I've been a long time lurker of these forums though I never had to get a 48 hour trial code until now. I decided to be polite with this and request one rather than stealing like a lurker. So may I request a code from anyone?[/QUOTE]

too late for you, but was nice, from you, to admit that you are a lurker, and if everyone decide to do the same thing...i think this would be the tread with most SPAM of the history of the internet :bomb:

can someone please send me a code is all i have to offer back is a apb reloaded closed beta key (its a pc mmo) i really want to play halo with my friend

[quote name='Warrio_r']too late for you, but was nice, from you, to admit that you are a lurker, and if everyone decide to do the same thing...i think this would be the tread with most SPAM of the history of the internet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

lol, I doubt it. I've seen threads with more spam than this.

If someone could give me a code it would be great. I want to unlock some avatar stuff with the halowaypoint, and in order to play gears of war 2 with my friends. Thanks in advance for someone that would be a good helping hand in this matter.
Enjoy your weekend people :bouncy:

[quote name='Warrio_r']If someone could give me a code it would be great. I want to unlock some avatar stuff with the halowaypoint, and in order to play gears of war 2 with my friends. Thanks in advance for someone that would be a good helping hand in this matter.
Enjoy your weekend people :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, but have you used your free month of live that you get with your first three accounts, or something along those lines? If not, you can just google how to do it, and you're set.

[quote name='PetersHere']Just wondering, but have you used your free month of live that you get with your first three accounts, or something along those lines? If not, you can just google how to do it, and you're set.[/QUOTE]
yes i i already had use one of the three free months that came with the console. i have two now but they don´t let me get gold for my gamertag onle for two diferent gamertags , and i need to unlock the avatar itens in halowaypoint. But thanks for the ideia mate ;)

i have a code, but not from the foruns. thanks any way guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on a sort of RTC project for Battlefield BC2 and I'm using an alternate account. If anyone would like to donate to my cause (pfft), hit me up.

Thanks

[quote name='Pazto']Need a code for play Ghostbusters lol . . . non one have some ?
TY ![/QUOTE]
Do you want SOME ?! come and get SOME!!!
Sorry i couldn´t resist saying this. lol I need a code to , for Gears 2 , Ghostbusters and Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2. Thanks and have a nice weekend my friends :bouncy:

bread's done
Back