The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I have been looking for a 48hr trials for about a month now and have only seen a few posted. Today, 1 day before the free weekend, I saw a Cag post five in row. Very generous but bad timing. Edit: Free Xbox Live Gold weekend for UK accounts only it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really apreciate if anyone has a spare 48h code =) i want to play the GOW3 beta before going back to my no-video-games life... Thanks!

If anyone is generous enough:

I have a 48 hour trial and I want to trade for a 3month+
times are hard now :(

Plz?

[quote name='BiggyP2P']I need a code for my buddy so we can play Gears Beta... anyone willing to help please?[/QUOTE]

use and european acc

I'll be joining in to ask a 48hr code as well. I've been playing GoW3 beta and trying to make the most of it on the free LIVE weekend right now, having obtained most of the retail unlockables.

I've only have two left to unlock, but these are only avaliable on May, long after the free LIVE weekend has expired. Therefore if anyone is kind enough to supply me with a 48hr code, I'd highly appreciate it. Thanks!

I DESPERATELY need a trial because I was fortunate enough to pick up a GOW3 Beta, but I dont have a live membership to use it with. Anything would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance! :)

Have not played LIVE in ages. And don't have any money to buy a gold membership :( i would really appreciate if somebody could PM me a 48 hour trial code :) Thanks!

I'm the other way around and I haven't got a clue where to post this...

I have Live and 48 hr codes but I want a GoW code so I can play with my bestie--not sure if GoW is the game for me yet though, hence wanting to check out the beta.

I'd love a little help.

[quote name='fabricati diem']I'm the other way around and I haven't got a clue where to post this...

I have Live and 48 hr codes but I want a GoW code so I can play with my bestie--not sure if GoW is the game for me yet though, hence wanting to check out the beta.

I'd love a little help.[/QUOTE]

There's an XBL code trading thread though I don't think we're allowed to trade beta codes.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607

If anyone could please spare a 48-hour code or 2, I would be very much appreciated. Please PM them to me if you would be so kind.

Much Love,

Tha Mann

Hi people. I would like to ask for a 48h code in order to finish some games. If you may pm a code,i would apreciate it.
Good weekend for you all :)

Most people are saying they don't work with the gears beta, but they do. That's the only way I was able to play it. I would like another code to play it some if anyone has one.

Would it be possible for somebody to PM me a 48 hour code please i'd appreciate that alot if you can spare one.

ctxwv-pthgb-49jmx-2ky7v-82ypb

ct9td-gwjvb-4rmrc-w8dh2-9hgpm

R3RH9-MBK7G-YPG8J-7MRCB-6FHHM

XBPGF-WY9GM-9CM94-BKHJ3-KH8BQ

All 48-hour trails, enjoy.

[quote name='Dr Geo']ctxwv-pthgb-49jmx-2ky7v-82ypb

ct9td-gwjvb-4rmrc-w8dh2-9hgpm

R3RH9-MBK7G-YPG8J-7MRCB-6FHHM

(*USED*)XBPGF-WY9GM-9CM94-BKHJ3-KH8BQ

All 48-hour trails, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I used the bottom one, thank you!

dang they all say invilid for me must be uk codes or something :( thanks anyway :)

edit
hmm i looked at your Location must have all been used i checked and made sure i entered them right they still dont work for me sadly :(

I have an extra 48 hour code if someone needs one PM me, if you are new to CAG don't bother. this is for those CAG in training and beyond. (also funny that I am "CAG newbie")

bread's done
Back