The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

im not sure if i can promote other websites sorry if i can't i didn't know but this website is an auctioning website and there aren't any surveys or like viruses its a trusted website and no viruses so you basically make an account and you start off wqith 550 credits an xbox live 48 hour code is like 300 so u can get 2 if u win the auction so basically u jsut bid on it and hope no1 else bids higher than u link is
http://www.listia.com/signup/211475

Hey guys, my best friend is going out of the country on Monday, for about 6-8 months on work and won't have his 360 with him. This weekend is my last chance to play with him and I'd really appreciate it if I was able to get a 48 hour code from anyone. Thank you in advance! :)

I have a 2 day gold pass I'll give away but to avoid lurkers/kids with only begging posts I'll drop half the code here then the first person to PM me with a legit non begging account will get the other half.

R7GXX-43XT2-XV2KP-XXXXX-XXXXX

Dunno if this method if code drop is allowed so if it isn't please let me know for future reference, it's just the only way as of now that I can avoid giving it to a lurker/beggar.

[quote name='Malibuu']I have a 2 day gold pass I'll give away but to avoid lurkers/kids with only begging posts I'll drop half the code here then the first person to PM me with a legit non begging account will get the other half.

R7GXX-43XT2-XV2KP-XXXXX-XXXXX

Dunno if this method if code drop is allowed so if it isn't please let me know for future reference, it's just the only way as of now that I can avoid giving it to a lurker/beggar.[/QUOTE]

Thank's for the code :)

instead of u uys waiting continuously hours on the comp for 1 code and all fighting for it heres a way to get alot of codes i hacked into the website just go on this link and start doing surveys there 1 min ea no viruses scanned already and i hacked into the website so far i have 2 12 month subscriptions will be posting soon just need more referrals guys so pitch in and help me get more! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2317027

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']instead of u uys waiting continuously hours on the comp for 1 code and all fighting for it heres a way to get alot of codes i hacked into the website just go on this link and start doing surveys there 1 min ea no viruses scanned already and i hacked into the website so far i have 2 12 month subscriptions will be posting soon just need more referrals guys so pitch in and help me get more! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2317027[/QUOTE]

This is not the refferal section! Hacked the website what a joke

can i have one please? sadly i have nothing to trade you for them so i understand if you dont want to give me one

I was living in England for about 6 months and was unable to get my Live renewed for a while. I usually feel bad splurging on myself with Live unless it's my birthday or something and that's 2 months away (yikes!) I'd love a code if anyone has one so I can get some Black Ops action in. Thanks in advance if I receive one.

I need a code for play crysis 2 and the path of go ! no one can help me plz ? ? ?
I can help you to boost some cheevos if you want !

[quote name='rct316']i have an extra code. post something funny to earn it...[/QUOTE]

it-aint-gonna-suck-itself.jpg

:D

JK4F3-BH9YB-WGDMV-TVK3H-3TQKG
CRX9B-48Y3R-PTYDK-RK28R-QQCMQ
CCYXJ-2Q8GP-Q4G88-2TTMW-JM67M
XQJPJ-86T7B-JB28D-GDHMH-CFH3J
MV7K4-WCMFF-3FCVB-KQ3F4-9CRC6

here u go

[quote name='killer9']JK4F3-BH9YB-WGDMV-TVK3H-3TQKG
CRX9B-48Y3R-PTYDK-RK28R-QQCMQ
CCYXJ-2Q8GP-Q4G88-2TTMW-JM67M
XQJPJ-86T7B-JB28D-GDHMH-CFH3J
MV7K4-WCMFF-3FCVB-KQ3F4-9CRC6

here u go[/QUOTE]

Took CCYXJ-2Q8GP-Q4G88-2TTMW-JM67M, thank you!

[quote name='rct316']still have a code. couple pics, but not to make me lmao[/QUOTE]

7bqjix8jnn-t.jpg

also if I win a code please just pm me the code. thanks.

Hey guys! Could someone please send me a 48 hour trial code via PM? I would really appreciate it! Thanks guys :)

If anyone could spare a code, that'd be awesome, please drop me a pm, I'll be glad to repost that someone was kind enought to spare one so as not to scamboozle the group out of multiple codes.

bread's done
Back