The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hey all, I have a friend coming to Play EDF insect armageddon on July 6th, he's only got silver, but we'd like to go online, if anybody could spare a code by then, i'd much appreciate it, I know i've asked on here before, but never received one, if someone could PM one by then, it would be awesome.

still looking for a 48 hour code and i would really appreciate it if you could pm it to me, desperately need to get on xbox live!!!!!!

Can anyone pm me an xbox live 48 hour? I'll honor the soul with an ancient asian ritual of private messaging them back a thank you....and a smile face!

Can i Please have somebody send me a 48 hour trial via PM? I have been dying for these online achievements for Smackdown vs RAW 2008. That my mate will help me get. Thanks! I will really appreciate it !

Can someone please pm me with a 48 hr trial code? My gold ran out today, I don't get paid until tomorrow and I am desperately in need of some Black Ops.... Thank you much in advance! :)

My gold ran out recently and I won't be able to get gold for a while. I'm so close to level 50 on AC: Brotherhood so in spirit of not leaving things unfinished, if someone could send me a code I'd appreciate it :D

[quote name='Cipher87']1
qyqhk-hp3m2-rdy9q-7g82d-wjwdw
dmb77-rdgxx-qwx7x-q926p-8fprj
htvf9-j86kg-wwyjp-kvx2r-f29dj
[/QUOTE]

all used

I would really appreciate and be thankful if i can get a 48 hour trial code via PM please :) Thank You very much!

Why they give two 48 hour trials with Gears of War 2: GOTY, I have no idea.

q66mm-7hykv-m8q6f-w7ggt-cg6fw
qhpft-k98j3-3xtcy-7fxbp-qdt8d

Hey, I need a code for a friend who doesnt have a computer, could some one please PM me a code if you have a spare one? thank you in advance.

Hate to beg out here on CAG, but just looking for a single 48 hour code to get me through to weekend. a new 12 month code should be coming in the mail sometime Fri/Sat, so it'd be really appreciated if someone had one to spare.

Hey there, if a kind soul of CAG could pm me a 48hr code I would much appreciate it :) would like to play with a buddy of mine that's visiting for the week. Thanks once again!

Can someone pm me a 48 hour code, please? I've been into reach lately and right now i'm colonel grade 2 and offline isn't even worth playing. Thanks in advance!

Could use a 48 hour trial. Itching to play some Dirt 3 but membership expired, don't want to put it in until I'm able to get online. Thanks.

So I probably wont be able to resubscribe to live till either the weekend or next week but Bungie day is today. So I could use a code if anyone could spare. I thought I saved one in my ODST case... but it wasn't there so apparently I was wrong. :(

if someone were to be so kind to pm me a code, my friend and I would like to show some noobs how it's not done on some halo. Happy ending? Thanks in advance.

Would somebody be generous enough to give me a 48hr code? I'm trying to jump in on those summer sales for gold members.

bread's done
Back