The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Would love a code for a friend to play Dungeon Seige 3 with me. Please PM me a code if u can. Thanks[/QUOTE]
PM'd

Hey guys,
If anyone has got a spare 2 day trial that i could have i'd appreciate it alot through pm. Unfortunately i don't have any code to exchange right now.

Thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me a 48 hour trial code. Please PM me and thanx in advance. I just want to download Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tohis']I would really appreciate it if you could give me a 48 hour trial code. Please PM me and thanx in advance. I just want to download Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can't download any gold exclusive stuff with a trial, gotta be a full member I think, sorry.:cry:

Does anyone have a 48 trial code they can PM me?
I have some family coming over and i know their gonna wanna shoot people up online and watch some netflix!

Thank You very much in advance :)

at the beginning of this month, i voted mass effect 2 to win the deal of the week. it did but when it finally came out yesterday, my live ran out the same day! now i cant buy it... does anybody have a spare 48 hour trial that i can have? pm it to me if you can please!

[quote name='psm510']at the beginning of this month, i voted mass effect 2 to win the deal of the week. it did but when it finally came out yesterday, my live ran out the same day! now i cant buy it... does anybody have a spare 48 hour trial that i can have? pm it to me if you can please![/QUOTE]

You need to be Gold for this. 48 hr trials won't work. I've tried it.

Recently just ran out of live and I was wondering if anyone could pm me a code for the time being. Also I kind of need help in beating gow2 campaign on insane, so if anyone isn't busy I'll send you an invite.

[quote name='AZR43L']You need to be Gold for this. 48 hr trials won't work. I've tried it.[/QUOTE]

well crap. thats freaking wonderful. Thank you anyway. Does anybody have a spare 1 month trial? or want to sell me one for cheap?

umm hey guyz its me again after a while i was hoping for a 48 hour card my cousins are from new jersey in canada and we planning on to do all night but we dont have live since CAG is a great community i was hoping for some live next week i will post 5 1 month codes if any1 can pm me one thanks

hi there i am in the hospital and my fiancee brought our xbox i just need a 48 hr credit now so i can do something please i would really appriciate one

Haven't played in a while and I'm saving up money for a new membership, so a code would be nice. If anyone isn't using one.

My Live just ran out (in the middle of watching Netflix too). A 48 hour code would be much appreciated until I can some money.

Buddy's Live ran out 2 days ago, I've been looking for a 48-hour trial for him so that we could get our gaming on for a little bit until he grabs another code.

Anyone feeling generous? Thanks in advance!

Hey, my live ran out and I'm really needing a 48 hour trial code to hold me over till I can get to town and get me a card. It'd be much appreciated. PM me please if you have one.

My XBL ran out today & i am looking for a 48hr to last me until monday

alternatively if you have a 1 month code I can offer some paypal if needs be

If any one here has a spare 48 hour card, I would gladly appreciate it. I just got a Xbox and of course it was used, so all of the free Gold accounts were already use.

Thanks again

Hey my friend doesn't have Xbox Live and doesn't think he should pay for it since he only wants to play for a couple days. If anyone has a spare, that'd be great!

[quote name='Turbohog']Hey my friend doesn't have Xbox Live and doesn't think he should pay for it since he only wants to play for a couple days. If anyone has a spare, that'd be great![/QUOTE]

i had friends that only played the occasional weekend with me too - code pm'd

Could use a 48 hour code so my friend and I can can play RDR this weekend for triple xp....have google + invite in return if interested...thanks guys :)

PS-PM with code please :)

I will like to have a code for get some online achievement in Red Faction Guerrilla, BulletStorm, Crysis 2, Battle Fantasia and . . . ( lol ) the path of go. If someone is so kind to pm me a code I will do 48h of pure hardcore gaming . . . lol :D

I have a clan match tommorow, and my gold ran out yesterday -_- Can someone please save me with a code? PM please.

I'll tell you the world's best joke if you pm me a 48 hour trial. This is no joke or a cheesy one. I heard it from a bum on the streets in downtown Portland, Oregon. You will not be disappointed.

I once had a 1 month code but i gave it to my brother so if anyone has any kind of xbox live gold trials so i could play him i would be thankful and that would be really really appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thechecker']guys I need 5x 48h codes for gears of war 2
I will give you some avatar props for it.[/QUOTE]

rofl (5) 48 hour codes. Some people can't even get 1, I don't know how you expect to get 5 :lol:

[quote name='thechecker']@nypickle
I need 5 codes so I dont say :eek:ne person must give me 5 codes at ones
so please first think then post,ok[/QUOTE]

ehm, no. he was saying on how most people aren't getting at least 1 in general.

Hey guys!, how you all been?

Can someone please send me a spare 48 hour trial code via PM ?

Thanks it will really be appreciative :)

bread's done
Back