The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

i think this thread is dying,everyone is asking and no one is giving,even if someone had any xbox live gold trials he would trade them or drop them for free on the other threads,but this thread is the last place he'd think of dropping the code

[quote name='thechecker']@nypickle
I need 5 codes so I dont say :eek:ne person must give me 5 codes at ones
so please first think then post,ok[/QUOTE]

next time you should read and comprehend the English language before you think you're putting me in my place when I never said anything offensive/disrespectful to you. I said how do you expect to get 5 codes (in total) when it's hard to get 1 code. Do you not see what happens in this thread? There are like 50 people asking for codes and there aren't that many people giving codes out. I wouldn't expect someone of your intelligence level to understand the concept of supply and demand though. So please read/comprehend and "think then post, ok"

In need of a 48 hour code. I just got Toy soldier cold war and would like to play on live. my xbox broke and was just recently fixed and i just need live to till me over until friday next week! Thanks please pm me!

This first code was probably already used but who knows?
HTTPG-GKWXY-RVCJB-DBG69-VJXXD
This one should work
V9WD7-G828J-DQQQH-B3TMB-86HRY

[quote name='raarar']This first code was probably already used but who knows?
HTTPG-GKWXY-RVCJB-DBG69-VJXXD
This one should work
V9WD7-G828J-DQQQH-B3TMB-86HRY[/QUOTE]

I redeemed V9WD7-G828J-DQQQH-B3TMB-86HRY.

Thanks!!

I need a 48 hour code for the weekend to take a break from the first week of school and relax a little, I've given back a few codes too on this site so I'm not just asking without giving back or made an account just to beg for free codes. Thanks in advance!

could someone pm me a code, it's my bday weekend and i would really like to take advantage of my full weekend off, been too long without a weekend off.

virus f my pc up and im trying to backup all my files, and reformat which is going to take forever. could someone pm me a 48hour code because im freaking bored out of my mind, please i beg of you. i beg off you. please. please!!!!!!! :(

[quote name='jmd7340']Free 48 hour code:
F7KTJ-CBBQ8-DJP6R-8YMQX-TCKW8[/QUOTE]

fuk! some lucky a-hole redeem it :(

could someone pm me one. ahhhhhhhh! would have been great to

I would really appreciate a 48 hour code. My son got Madden today and only needs it to download latest rosters. Please PM me.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I would really appreciate a 48 hour code. My son got Madden today and only needs it to download latest rosters. Please PM me.[/QUOTE]

bump

Wow havn't been here in a while. but now i need a code, instead of giving one out...lol could anyone help me out? if you can let me know in a PM. Thank's

ive never asked for anything before so here goes...can someone please spare a 48 hour code, i can renew my live on friday and getting bored...will even add as friend online and play thanks

I would appreciate it greatly and i would be very grateful if someone pms me a code. If you have any available, it doesn't have to be a month, i will be grateful for a 48 trial. Thank you!

Hey have any of you guys heard the rumor that they might make xbox live free? If you google it and go to the news section there are some sites that insult xbox live and write about xbox live needing to be free. They said that you dont get any bonus stuff for paying for gold, so why should u pay at all? By the way, can anyone please pm me a code? Thanks in advance

Could i kindly get a 48h trial it would be muchly appreciated thanks i
never tried live before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once had a 1 month code but i gave it to my brother so if anyone has any kind of xbox live gold trials so i could play him i would be thankful and that would be really really appreciated. :)

would love a pass for a 2 day trial is all i really need. I just really want to update the rosters on Madden 12. I would truly appreciate it! Thanks!!!

I'm looking for a 48 hour code so my girlfriend can finish up her Fable 2/3 achievements. If anyone has a spare it would be greatly appreciated!

I have gold codes up for trade if anyone wants one?
A place where you can get them for free is BBV inside some of their new release games may have them, and they shouldn't care if you keep it.

If anyone could hook it up with a 48 hour code I'd be very grateful and will definitely hook someone up with something later. I'm stuck at my house for 2 days and I'm craving some Blops!

Hi has anybody got a spare code please. I had one from black ops from a mate put the code in online it accepted it but for some reason it has just kept me as a free user.Tried ringing xbox support to give them a ear bashing but was stuck with music for 10mins and hung up. Many thanks skyblusam

bread's done
Back