The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hi, does anybody have a Xbox Live 48 hour code i could have Please? Thank you

If anyone has a code they don't mind sharing, give me a PM! :)

I want to use it to play Guardian Heroes on Wednesday night with some friends. I actually have a UK trial code, but I'm not sure if it'll work. Can you play a US game with a European account online? BTW if anyone wants to trade a US code for a UK one then I'd be happy to do that as well. Thanks and let me know!

Can someone have a extra 48 h live to gime me please? i would like very much play gears of war 3 and halo reach with my friend...I can't buy the xbox 12 months because my paypal doesn't work now and i don't so why... :(

Hey, I'd appreciate a code =] I just want to be able to take advantage of the weekly deal on Shadow Complex and Perfect Dark. thanks!

id like a code i bought forza 4 and i gave away my 360s some 6 months ago so i borrowed my bros... i cant believe it i cant even buy car skins in the AH without a gold membership its annoying as hell... so if i could get a 2 day cod to use the ah to my hearts content id love it

[quote name='RX24']Can anyone give me a trial code? I wanna install my catwoman dlc on arkham city but dont have xbl lol. Pm me if you can. greatly appreciated thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
you dont need xbox live gold to get DLC

[quote name='RX24']Can anyone give me a trial code? I wanna install my catwoman dlc on arkham city but dont have xbl lol. Pm me if you can. greatly appreciated thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
You can get every dlc when you have not xbox live gold :)

Hi I don't have xbox live right now and if someone had a free Live code you can pm me.
I was trying to trade but couldn't find anyone that wanted to trade.
Thanks so much

Let me know what kinds of codes you guys want most besides XBL subs and MS points obviously

I'll dump some later
GPQJM-6W22W-4J43Y-Q7RQM-TCCDZ
Saints row character thing

Btw I'm out of XBL gold myself if anyone can help me out pm me.

[quote name='AKallDAY']Let me know what kinds of codes you guys want most besides XBL subs and MS points obviously

I'll dump some later
GPQJM-6W22W-4J43Y-Q7RQM-TCCDZ
Saints row character thing

Btw I'm out of XBL gold myself if anyone can help me out pm me.[/QUOTE]

I'd like a Saints Row character initiation code please! and a xbl gold code of course.. :roll:

hddjf-h89tg-2cw4q-rmr9d-2b6bd
wkg26-f86f3-pf4vy-j9cyy-m8rcy
v86tx-d4g8v-4dddx-46hm2-yt9q3
m48hx-k7jrc-pjbf7-brwyf-96pgy
h37bj-d9fq8-46gwm-4tm72-jjq8t

[quote name='scumondrums']do i have to sighn up for game fly?[/QUOTE]

No no, that's his/her forum signature. It has nothing to do with the drop codes.

[quote name='The.Last.Stand.GAMER'];) gctc3 - dp8rc - drdyq - kb26q - bq6by[/QUOTE]

alredy been used :(
thanks man :)

Can't find my subscription card and just picked up bf3 and now can't play nonlinear anyone got a 48 hour till I can get another card?

Looking for a 48 hour trial card for my brother. It's his b-day tomorrow and his 12 month expired a week ago and he's going on and on about Live... haha so yeah if anyone has any spare, much appreciated.

Looking for a spare 48-hour code. Could someone spare one for me please?

bread's done
Back