The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

I just picked up a used xbox 360 with black ops and am dying to play online, but as you see, I bought a used xbox, so I cannot afford gold subscription ATM, but was hoping to play it this weekend, gamer tag is Sixty oz, thanks if anyone can help out, peace.

hey guys heres codes for you

Q2HTV-D4GT9-Q9JF2-M8RY9-HJ3BD
GGWKP-KCXW4-CTMRR-26FG3-MMHT6
FPQGJ-2VQ8J-JRCWP-HQB3X-TPP88
WTG26-PY4QF-XPGGH-BB6YP-376WQ
K2D6B-QBDB9-7MQPY-FMP6V-C8FYT

[quote name='xxedgexx']48-Hour Xbox Live Trial Code
QCMKY-T6PY4-J6VJP-79G2F-6Y8CB[/QUOTE]

Got it....thank you!

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had an extra code? I'd really appreciate it. Havn't had XBL in quite a while and I'm having some difficulty in spending the cash. I'd just like to go on for a few days and see if it's even worth getting a membership again.
Thanks,
Quinn

Fwbgm-6t9p8-vt6rw-6ypjr-9cp2t
vf9g2-xcfdk-krffw-ymw4h-22py8
d8k6p-vwd4v-4qdyk-hv7bp-twfqt
gwhmj-fyh28-hm7bm-wjqt6-9vjc8
r64wy-j9jw7-vw24j-rbm2f-y2yy3

go gogogogogogog

[quote name='davidtoski']hey killer u have more codes pls PM me one

thnks[/QUOTE]

i agree seriously, I always check back to late. I constantly keep checking back over and over. And the second I say all check back a hour later or 2, bam:cry: codes are posted. and leeched.

please killer9, pls a pm me would be lovely. Right about now/

people that used the codes at least thank the guy. turds

I'm requesting for 2-4 48 hour codes. My live ran out yesterday and I won't be able to purchase a new subscription until late Novermber. I would be extremely grateful for the help so I can play Mw3 and Sr2 next week.

If there are any available please pm me.

I'll be lurking this thread for a code, my main XBL account got hacked so I have to use an alternate for the time being.

Thanks for the CAGs that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cags I've posted here a couple of times and someone has always come through for me....its a long weekend and I was hoping to play some live...anyways id greatly appreciate a code. Thanks

I'd really like to play BF3 with my little brothers before my wife returns home on Saturday. Can anyone help me out with a 48-hour code?

Hopefully next week I'll be able restart my Gold. (I've maxed out my credit card and my next statement starts on the 14th.)

XBL is lenoir27 in case anyone cares.

Not sure if anyone has a spare, but if you do..please pm me one. I just got MW3.. and would like to test multiplayer before buying one year membership. Thanks!

[quote name='gelou']I need 1 code for testing my new router and internet becouse i'd like to buy 14 months soon :)[/QUOTE]

Don't need gold to test your router.

I however would appreciate a code so I can play mw3 GT:AKallDAY762

I will like to have a code for play Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Battlefield 2 ( really old game lol ) and Saints Row the Third. I can help you with achievement too ^^

If anyone could supply me with a 48 hour code I'd really appreciate it! Iplan on buying a year hopefully in a few days, but we'll see how turns out knowing how imcompetent K-Mart is. I just made a thread asking for sites that give them away in return for survey fills (legit site mind you), but I didn't see this thread, which is far more ideal.

I'd like to avoid a wall of text, but the gist of it is that I've been trying to take advantage of K-Mart's buy MW3 (which I bought day of release) and get $20 off a year of XBL. I would have done this when I bought the game, but they didn't have any in stock, I've now been told multiple times that they would have year cards in stock by X date only to leave empty handed upon visting K-Mart said day. I've been waiting near a week to play MW3 and BF3 online and am now waiting for K-Mart to call ME and let me know when they have year cards back in stock. I simply won't shell out an extra $20 for a year now when K-Mart has practically got off on not honoring their deal, I even argued for a good while on Saturday to get a rain check on the deal even though its supposedly not allowed for them to do so (B.S.).

Thank you!

If anyone could hook me up with even a 24 hour code that would be soooo super awesome because theres a few achievments i need to get before my internet gets turned off in a week or so

if anyone has a spare one or 2 - 2 day/48 hour trial codes, sent my brother a card for 12 months but he will be without for like 10 days or so

I would like any code that will upgrade me to gold membership because I want it, so I can play online of course, just being real.

[quote name='slow']I'm looking for a Battlefield 3 T-Shirt or helmet from the Dr Pepper promo. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Don't post that here, thank you.

jyyxh-9737x-992rr-rj2ch-jxykm

qxrg8-7764d-3c3tx-kg4xj-bk8xb

mgg4g-vy9bx-kqfck-48bpd-mr423

gf8hr-xk937-dq64v-tmqtg-tghyq

w6pph-bc82h-c667f-2t3dj-3rygj

bread's done
Back